Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Good morning everyone. Just squeaked in :rofl:

Hope you’re all having a great day

5 Likes

You just gettin up?

3 Likes

Not just, laid in bed listening to the rain petting my pup for a while. I may have dozed off again :rofl:
Now I’m sandwiched in between the two drinking coffee saying hello! Not sure if I’m even awake now

5 Likes

Well it all starts with coffee and pups. If you have a tv in there. It may be a movie day.

4 Likes

I’m on the couch so it’s a close one. Have to take care of the plants first though. Otherwise probably wouldn’t move much

4 Likes

Good morning everyone hope it’s the start of a great week.
Was a little chilly last couple days

6 Likes

Good morning to you and all the other OG’ers. I’m outta likes, always seem to be outta likes lol. It’s been rainy here but yesterday was our first clear day, hope it continues for a few more days. Let my ladies dry out a bit, cause 4-5 days of straight rain was not fun (lost a few seedlings). Think I’ll take some updated pics in a few.

4 Likes

Definitely a good start. How are you @Emeraldgreen

2 Likes

I’m feeling motivated and working on utilizing it!!
You?

3 Likes

Pretty much the same! Lol just not as able. But honestly feeling close to full recovery.

2 Likes

Be careful with that, don’t want to overdo it and cause damage

3 Likes

Good morning gang, @Emeraldgreen. Hope you all have a great day. My day off today going to work in the yard I think. @Emeraldgreen motivation is contagious

6 Likes

Definitely @Emeraldgreen I’m still being cautious. I’m just… able to do things now, lol

The plants really needed water

2 Likes

Good morning everyone!

6 Likes

Look at what @Emeraldgreen motivation talk did… digging out assumptions in my back yard so many damn rocks in the ground, I am used to digging in Florida where it is mostly sand.

7 Likes

My God you animal!! That’s in full sun also

6 Likes

I know … I was sweating bullets, cursing emeralgreen the whole time…:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

5 Likes

My ears have been ringing for hours!!

7 Likes

Damnit. Lol how is the whole thing roots AND rocks? You don’t seem like the kind of guy who deserves that

3 Likes

Good morning @mainerJ @Indicana_Jones @Weednerd.Anthony @MoBilly @ManyManySpliffs @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @leetdood @Hotrods_and_hounds and everyone else who is hanging

10 Likes