Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

morning emerald, and everyone. beautiful day over here. wish they were all this nice! :sunglasses:

hope everyone has a great day!

2 Likes

What are assumptions? Stump roots?

1 Like

Morning dude

4 Likes

Morning @Emeraldgreen
Morning everyone else! I brought my work home with me last night. I think I like that better just waking up and getting straight to the project instead of driving for an hour then doing everything on site with a home owner breathing over my shoulder.

5 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and all you others!

5 Likes

Good morning to all, have a great day, don’t go working too hard @Indicana_Jones

5 Likes

I was gonna say at least it’s inside work, but these people don’t have their ac on full blast like I do at the trap house. Big cry face! :joy:

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great day so far!

6 Likes

Good morning @HighTilliDie good morning everyone. May we all have a blessed day

6 Likes

Got these in the mail today @firehead !! Thank you

16 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great day so far!

6 Likes

Another week gone bye… good morning growmies hope you all have agreat FRIDAY. Anybody have any plans for the weekend

8 Likes

Crap another week went by!!! Good morning everyone hope you all have a great day

8 Likes

@Emeraldgreen time Flys when your having fun

6 Likes

Yeah flying!!! :flushed:

5 Likes

HAPPY FRIDAY! everyone have a great week end. mid june already. time is flying by.

in maine the time in the winter is slow motion. :unamused: in maine the time in warm weather full speed ahead, dont blink or you will miss summer. :sunglasses:

lots of dirt work and up potting this weekend for me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

I got this father’s day planned to go to the cold springs (lane springs which is part of mark twain national forest) and take off a day of work where it’s planned to be 97 to go to cold springs always around 60 degrees and hour from the house as per my daughters request. We might take the kayak as its been raining a lot lately but I hate having to drag it up and down stream as there is typically a few low spots you gotta get out and drag it and then I gotta take it like a quarter mile from the parking lot to the springs on footpaths. Idk I might do it still because I love kayaking

10 Likes

There is festival going on here with bands and vendors this weekend, might be rainy but shouldn’t be too bad

7 Likes

that sounds like great fun.

on a side note right now i am headed to the post office. i have got some mail for you and pop on the way. :wink:

6 Likes

I appreciate it brother thanks again!

5 Likes