Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Little shaggy bird flew by today!!

Little help decoding these please @Bobgrows @JAWS

12 Likes

what do you need to know brother.

peace …

1 Like

Do you know what the bottom two packs are by any chance?
I was tagging you for the stickers!

4 Likes

I know the OBS is orange blossom special and PTG is pine tar gush, not sure what the BOB (or BCB, it’s unclear) is though.

6 Likes

ahh ok cool brother, love seeing those stickers around for-sure.

thank you …

5 Likes

Is that blackout Bobby? Bob?

4 Likes

It’s Bubblehead. Dunno why he wrote BOB on all of them, but he did the same thing with mine and I’d just recently won it in a contest on his thread where he spelled out exactly what he was giving away. I asked him if the other one was something different, but he was already gone - I guess I’m assuming it’s Bubblehead as well, even though it looks more like BOBG on my puck too. Unless it’s Bog Breath, which is also one of Tony’s strains, although I’d never even heard of that one before I started looking things up trying to figure this out… :man_shrugging: I guess it could also be Bubblegum, on the same logic that Bubblehead is BOB… in that it shouldn’t be, but his Us are Os?

6 Likes

That sounds delicious
Thank you @Cormoran @tresbundles @JAWS

7 Likes

I can tell you one is deep chunk

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: managed to figure that one out!! Definitely excited to get that pack. Extreme indica :grin:

7 Likes

Morning @Emeraldgreen !!

6 Likes

Good morning @Rabeats2093

6 Likes

Good morning everyone

6 Likes

Hope you have a good day brother !
Late start here on my end …
Looks as it’s gonna be a hot one !

6 Likes

Morning emerald

6 Likes

So what’s emerald got kicking today?

6 Likes

Working a pig roast this afternoon :drooling_face::drooling_face:
How about you?

8 Likes

Debating, sitting on my couch. Do stuff or don’t do stuff.

5 Likes

Haha. Do stufffff.

5 Likes

Lol yeah I need to, it’s gonna start a thing though go to the Home Depot buy stuff, make work still have to up pot some veggie plants. Damn it yeah need to do stuff.

5 Likes