Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

I’m gonna use it instead of my hands and wrench lol. It will get used all the time ideally to save my hands from unwanted pain anytime I’m working on the car and make removing and installing bolts a breeze especially the stuck on ones

3 Likes

So no brand name tools here :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just got back from the roast. Getting a huge hug from my puppy, who patiently waited in the car for me

12 Likes

got a shit ton of stuff done! :grin:

could not ask for better weather. cool and dry. fresh air :100:

hope everyone had a good day also.

i know you brought a plate to the dog right? :smile:

5 Likes

You ever sit down to eat something and your puppy sits down next to you. Then the cute adorable little puppy looks at your plate than you than back to the plate !! Repeat :flushed::grin:

I shared, but don’t tell. I was told not to feed her pork

5 Likes

Great idea, guess I assumed you had a similar tool already

1 Like

One of my favorite but awful stories is

I ate a dozen wings, this was at my moms house when I lived there, and set the plate down beside my armchair and went to the bathroom. Talon, my lil pupper bro, stayed behind.

I came back, I noticed some odd BBQ sauce stains on the armchair, wondering how’d I mess up that bad? Then I notice the horrific thing

The plate was empty!!!

Nothing bad happened but it’s like… how’s this jack Russell dachshund mix just … eat a dozen wing bones like it’s nothing

4 Likes

Was only gone a few minutes too

2 Likes

My other name for her is land shark!!

I’ve had whole rotisserie chickens disappear when my back is turned :flushed:. Chicken bones scare me.

3 Likes

I was hella scared but he didn’t seem uncomfortable at all, the bastard

2 Likes

That’s why that hole took you so long. Bet next time you’ll get yourself a proper name brand shovel! :laughing:

2 Likes

Your damn right a dollar general $10 shovel and a 20 year old pick axe!!

3 Likes

Hahaha. I kid, but I was at Lowe’s the other day and saw DeWalt has gotten into the shovel game at like $60 a pop or something stupid.

2 Likes

:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed: words fail me

3 Likes

Here’s an old pic of my lil bro Talon (rest in puppy heaven) and his skunk toy that he’d growl at us about. That got him some extra de escalation training from my mom.

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. Happy Father’s Day.

@leetdood Talon is a cutie!! My puppies make this horrible growl when I try to move them from their comfortable spot :rofl::rofl:

@Hotrods_and_hounds @MoBilly @mainerJ @HighTilliDie @Mrgreenthumb @Indicana_Jones
@Budderton

11 Likes

Morning @Emeraldgreen and Happy Fathers Day all!

6 Likes

Thanks. It was a gift and I think it captured the essence of “MoBilly”. lol

5 Likes

Good morning gang, Happy fathers day to all , hope everybody has a great day today

7 Likes

Happy Father’s Day everybody.

7 Likes

Happy Father’s day to y’all :slight_smile:

6 Likes