Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

thank you, and right back at ya! hope you have a good time today.

happy fathers day to all.

4 Likes

I had a dachshund that ate a 1/2 pound bag of chocolate raisins……

She lived……but after the mess she made we almost wished we hadn’t…

6 Likes

Had a bag of chocolate Hershey nuggets go missing. My favorite one is left coffee in the car console an espresso shot and a medium white mocha with extra coffee and syrup.
The white mocha was gone when we got back to the car!! Not a single drop spilled. You could tell by the look in her eyes she wasn’t right for a couple days :flushed:.

7 Likes

I made butter, and threw the strained plant matter outside, and one of the dogs ate it.

Took him about 3 days to fully come out of it, lol.

13 Likes

My service dog got the plant material from a butter batch out of the trashcan while we were in town shopping. Had to go to the vet and get charcoal to absorb the thc. Cost $900 bucks for 3 days in intensive care and we almost lost him. I double bag the plant matter now even though we lost him to cancer awhile back. Poor guy was so stoned he could barely stand up.

6 Likes

That happened to my friend. She was going to a football game and left brownies out. Her older dog ate all of them. She thought he was dying because he just laid on the floor. She was pissed once she figured out what happened :rofl:.
He couldn’t move for couple days!

4 Likes

Question for everyone. Do sativa or indica have longer lifespans as seeds?

4 Likes

I am thinking no difference, a seed is seed.

4 Likes

Well seeds come in all shapes and sizes

But I have no idea

2 Likes

Thanks for getting back to me guys. Was thinking about starting some on the full moon. I was thinking I should start doing my older packs before they are too old

8 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone has a great day

6 Likes

Mornin. How old are the older packs?

5 Likes

Howdy @Emeraldgreen & crew!

5 Likes

2015, 2016 @Indicana_Jones

3 Likes

If you pop your older beans, that just means that your newer beans are getting older too. Lol. You’re gonna be in a constant cycle of running old gear.

4 Likes

Just got to pop more beans, thats only solutions to the problem… bedrooms full of ganja…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

I have to pop these. I don’t think I could forgive myself if I didn’t try

4 Likes

Pop em. What are we talking?

4 Likes

Pop em.

Fucking heat wave

3 Likes

I will be. :crossed_fingers: they pop

3 Likes