Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Good morning everyone. Hope you all have a great one!

5 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope the coffee is deliciously smooth!

4 Likes

It’s pretty good Seems to be working :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Good morning everybody…ITS HUMP DAY…hope you all have a great day

4 Likes

Good morning every body! Let’s try to stay safe in this heat today.

6 Likes

Luckily we are not affected by that heat wave here in the pnw. Cloudy today in the 60s

5 Likes

Oh and just a heads up the baked beans wiki is open now

5 Likes

What’s the baked beans wiki lol?

5 Likes
6 Likes

That would be ENTRY #1342/6 June. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

@misterbee gotcha, the name is fun. Good luck on the giveaways!

3 Likes

Thank you for the heads up

@misterbee thank you for the chance

@SamwellBB thank you for offering up the seeds for the wiki!!

2 Likes

How did i miss this thread my friend ? Color me watching! Good day to you and everyone else here at og… I need to make a log as well soon… it will be my 1st grow log as well… oh by the way… is that a greenhouse!!! Lucky dog!! Haha I’m so jealous! Very nice buddy!! @Emeraldgreen

3 Likes

Make a log and tag me.
It’s a green house, but no exhaust so limited to extending the season.
Too hot in July to use it, but plan is start filling it in August.

3 Likes

Man that’s so cool!!! I’m sure you’ll figure exhaust out eventually… it looks very nice!!

3 Likes

Yeah you are lucky bro. It’s bullshit as hell here right now. Something stupid like 109° with humidity. I took my portable AC to my in laws house this morning cuz their ac ate shit yesterday.

3 Likes

been hot and humid lately. every year like clock work when the heat and humidity is on the dam biting deer, horse and moose flies come out in droves.

i am not sure what the really big ones are called but they are referred to by locals as moose flies. them suckers take a chunk out of you and leave a big divot in your skin.

picture me hear at the desk on the computer trying to do this post and hopping not to get bit or fall out of my chair swatting at them with my. electric tennis racket. :rofl: :joy:

not sure if my eye sight , age or both but i seem to miss them more than i remember with the racket, maybe time for the bug assault gun. :thinking: :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Maine event male, 3 Maine event females, Val Tudor and wedding cake

14 Likes

doing good brother. gonna be some Maine Event babies in your future.

i am curious about the Val Tudor have not run that one yet?

4 Likes

those things work great man!

5 Likes