Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Look at the little cutie hiding in my container

11 Likes

Lol, thought you meant the plant at first

3 Likes

All the plants are little cuties :grin: this had an extra

7 Likes

Lmao took me a bit to see the frog but I did. Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a great day so far!

4 Likes

Good morning @HighTilliDie and @Emeraldgreen and all the other growmies …it is FRIDAY. Hope everybody has a great day and weekend

5 Likes

Ask again later lol. Our building compressors went out and im just pushing a broom around until it gets fixed which we don’t have a maint guy here to fix it and we are here till 6:30pm. It’s gonna be a long day and even longer weekend if they don’t get this fixed

4 Likes

Good morning @Mrgreenthumb @HighTilliDie @Budderton @MoBilly @Hotrods_and_hounds @Weednerd.Anthony @mainerJ @Indicana_Jones @middleman @Rabeats2093
@ItsintheGenetics @HappyTrees23s

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

8 Likes

Good morning EG.

7 Likes

Morning Brother!

7 Likes

Good mornin! 5/8 drywall grumble grumble!

5 Likes

You poor bastard!! That’s not a fun day

5 Likes

Happy Friday before the long weekend EG. (At least up here :canada:)
:v::grin:

8 Likes

Dealing with the oldsters in this retirement community. Grumble grumble. Locking me out of their units as some kind of punishment because I didn’t get to them first. The funniest part of the joke is, and they don’t realize this yet, I don’t give a fuck if their little shit hole ever gets fixed. :joy: Suck it you old fucking wankers.

5 Likes

Good afternoon folks ! What kicking?

4 Likes

Damn @Indicana_Jones is a little salty today… :crazy_face::crazy_face:
I feel your pain I worked in huge s
55 and older building and communities in South FL doing tile work… nothing like the smell of moth balls at 7 am

6 Likes

I am thing @Indicana_Jones kicking old peoles ass is what is kicking today…:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

6 Likes

Fun day

10 Likes

Good afternoon

I forgot it’s gonna be a long weekend, i don’t celebrate really because me and my family have indigenous friends. Don’t get me wrong I’ll still get fucked up, any day is a good day to celebrate, just not in name

4 Likes

Bro. I hate insurance work so much sometimes. Like the day started off with me pulling up at the agreed upon time. My point of contact ends up being 30 minutes late. The scope of work tells me everything is half inch drywall which I made sure to bring with me. So I had to go back to the store to get 5/8 when that shit turned out to be wrong. Then I got these old fools playing fucking games with my time while I’m already behind schedule. I called the project manager and told him ‘fuck these old people and I don’t give a shit if their homes get fixed or not.’ We had a good laugh and he was like ‘yeah these people have been a problem since day 1 with their foolishness.’

6 Likes

The more I stay doing insurance work the more of these outbursts you’ll be seeing from me. It’s my pressure valve :joy:

4 Likes