Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: better us than coworkers

2 Likes

It’s my birthday, you should celebrate that instead. Mines the 5th and my spouse is the 4th

Eta: my 40th birthday, so go nuts

5 Likes

Happy early birthday @AppalachianBiscuits

And a happy birthday to my other friend, who isn’t here today but it’s his birthday so :partying_face:

6 Likes

Good morning everyone! I hope yall are having a great day so far! Happy early birthday @AppalachianBiscuits! Hope you enjoy it!

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have an awesome day

6 Likes

Good morning dude, what on the books for ya today?

3 Likes

The day so far coffee, dump run, meet a fellow member for the first time, landscape with playing with puppy and plant maintenance sprinkled on top

Your day?

Outa :heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Not to much probability of being on the computer all day, got a couple certifications I gotta finish up. But if we don’t hit the rain like it says we are supposed to may run the pup to the park if it rains that will be tomorrow. But it’s all tatting slow so far, all we got to is coffee lol.

4 Likes

Oh man @Emeraldgreen you would be excited to do some gardening f you just ordered what I ordered! I have somewhere clearing of flowers that bloom once then just take up space and im not about that so instead of pulling 1 by 1 I got these 2 tools to add to my arsenal and im really looking forward to next week to do some garden work now! I showed my wife and she’s like yeah umm I’ll do it for you and I’m not hey no they are MY NEW TOYS I get to use them first! She said if I come home and the lawn is totally bare just dirt I’ll know she had fun before I did im like oh no please don’t. Gotta clear between the red lines to just dirt so I figured these will definitely help

5 Likes

Very nice. I love new tools. You stripping out the top to inches of root zone or just cutting back to the dirt

2 Likes

I think I’m just cutting back to the dirt in most areas but wouldn’t hurt to go a bit lower for the areas covered in grass

3 Likes

You will love the weeding sickle bro I swear !

3 Likes

I saw a few grass whips and they were interesting but they all had serrated blades double sided which threw me off because I’d think you’d want to stick to use one side right? Yeah either way I’m really excited to use these new tools next week!

3 Likes

Back and forth sweeping is most productive !
You should see the corn axe I use to take out burdox and poison parsnip !
Best of luck

4 Likes

Poison parsnip, nasty stuff. You don’t pull it out by the roots

2 Likes

I had never heard of poison parsnip before and did a quick Google. My initial reaction after reading about it was “where the fuck does @Rabeats2093 live? Hell?”

3 Likes

Invasive species to ny about 10ish years ago. It’s everywhere now. If you have the sap on your skin and it is exposed to sunlight you get chemical burns!!

5 Likes

Jesus. The little blurb I was reading also said once the initial shit wears off after 2 or 3 days, you can still be triggered by sunlight for the next 2 or 3 years.

4 Likes

Nasty chit man!! Most of us find out about the burn from the sun by getting it unfortunately

4 Likes

Ouch forget all that nonsense! I have a hard enough time with poison ivy and their counterparts

6 Likes