Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Good evening guys

3 Likes

Good evening

3 Likes

Good evening. Getting ready to go to neighborhood movie night. It’s back II the future tonight! Awesome!

3 Likes

@Emeraldgreen I couldn’t help myself and went right to work after work taking out all those weeds and flowers that only bloom once. Looks muuuuccchhh better now! I’d like to get some vegetables in there if I can remember it and make time for it now. Absolutely loved those new tools BTW!

11 Likes

You like that stuff look up hog weed, there’s some nasty stuff out there!

7 Likes

Yeah some evil stuff bro !
I got hammered by it this year blisters all over …deff invasive in these parts I’ve been battling it on the property … I was deff blistering up for three days all over the place !
The trick is to cut or mow it down at night !

5 Likes

@Rabeats2093 damn you cut all that stuff by hand? How much you have on the property?

5 Likes

You have to pull it out by the roots before it seeds!! Than burn it

4 Likes

Use the ol corn axe for the big boys then weed wack and use the riding mower for the smaller stuff !
I need a damn tractor with a mower or I’ll never get ahead 16 acres to maintain thankfully most of it is hay field

6 Likes

True but not !
Lime or salt believe it or not !

5 Likes

Hell yeah a tractor makes for an easier time, especially if you have acreage to take take care of. Then what you guys use for the hay field?

5 Likes

The Amish !

5 Likes

Great answer

5 Likes

lol thanks !! Im content with it…for now lol we get the hay we need and the property stays maintained !

5 Likes

Good morning everyone! I hope yall are having a great day so far!

3 Likes

Good morning everyone
Good morning @HighTilliDie

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

7 Likes

Good morning, back at it but hopefully it goes quick being a short week!

6 Likes

I’m sure it’ll be quick :rofl::rofl:
Did you look up grandi quava?

5 Likes

Not yet, got the Sunday scaries and do a bunch of random shit. Mostly played with the pup till 1 am

4 Likes