Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Lol but I did file off business taxes around 10 to grab a state number, now I just have to get a county number.

4 Likes

Playing with the pup sounds good, paper work not so much

6 Likes

Good morning folks… busy weekend, just flew bye. Does everybody have their fireworks ready to launch? Only a few days left

7 Likes

Good morning everyone, have a wonderful day gardening friends…

5 Likes

Good morning @Mrgreenthumb @ManyManySpliffs

5 Likes

Good morning everyone

5 Likes

Good morning!

4 Likes

Good morning EG.

4 Likes

Good morning Em. Good morning everyone.

3 Likes

Good morning gang, hope you all have a great day

4 Likes

Good afternoon @Smooth @Indicana_Jones @Mrgreenthumb

3 Likes

Hey good afternoon green, we are having some nice weather out here in washington today. Sunshine is ruling . How’s your day going?

4 Likes

Good afternoon gents. Just got home from the old folks apartments. Another exciting day of everything going wrong.

6 Likes

@Mrgreenthumb nice weather here also :grin:
@Indicana_Jones at least your home!!

3 Likes

And eating dinner. It’s almost like today never even happened.

3 Likes

Sounds like @Indicana_Jones enters
download (27)
At the old folks village

5 Likes

Haha. Right. It’s like as soon as I hit the gate to this place the clock hands just start spinning while I sit there barely getting a damn thing done.

5 Likes

Good evening everyone especially @Emeraldgreen

Hope you’ve all been doing well, I caught up with the family and have been working on my garden

3 Likes

That’s great! Remember to take a break when you’re body tells you to

4 Likes

Thanks dude. I feel a ton better. Mostly I was just freaked out when it was swelling and sore again recently, but as I told you it was “just” a superficial stitch abscess. Surgeons office messaged me to agree that it was nothing to worry about.

Basically the doctor said even with absorbable stitches sometimes the body does that to “expel” it.

3 Likes