Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

So since I knew it wasn’t swelling again, it’s been pretty smooth going. Not quite back to normal but I haven’t been unable to do anything really. Just got the sneezes really bad the other night and i guess that made it really sore LOL

3 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day.
And coffee

5 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and growmies. Have a great day

6 Likes

Good morning all. It kinda feels like a Friday, what with tomorrow being a day off from work. I like weeks that have two Fridays!

7 Likes

Good afternoon EmGreen. None of these fools were around to distract me at work today and I was able to blow through some shit. Was done around noon and got the chance to go do a little shopping at the madhouse that is Costco the day before a major holiday :joy:

5 Likes

Damn @Indicana_Jones, you must be gluten for punishment. Got to be ready for war to make that stop…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

5 Likes

They didn’t even have my brand of coconut water I like or cottage cheese at all for that matter. I did get a 3 lb bucket of cream cheese for like $10 though :joy:

7 Likes

Good God man!

7 Likes

Bro. Have you seen the price of Philadelphia in the regular ass store? Ima do a side by side for you real quick. Brb.

5 Likes

Keep him warm or his blood will solidify :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Brother I’m just saying take it easy. I’m just getting over a heart attack :rofl:

6 Likes

hope you have a great 4th everyone! be safe and enjoy the day off if you can! :firecracker: :sparkler: :fireworks:

7 Likes

Look at you saying take it easy :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::grin:

@mainerJ thank you brother. You and the family have a great day also.

Everyone stay safe

5 Likes

I don’t wanna laugh, but I don’t eat it all at once. I hope you’re doing better brother.

Here’s the proof

The $8 tub is on top of the $10 tub

7 Likes

Hey hey hey now… I’m just trying to save lives here! :rofl:

4 Likes

No joke Ive made countless dietary changes since being holed up in the hospital for 5 days for my blood pressure.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone. Happy 4th be safe and have a great day!
Dangers of older seed

9 Likes

Oh no! What do you think happened? Just a failure to thrive?

5 Likes

The seeds are 10 years old. I was kinda surprised it was just 2.
Fuzzy memory, but you have a birthday today or tomorrow?

5 Likes

Hah. Good memory. Today is Mr biscuits birthday!

6 Likes