Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Couldn’t remember if it was her or her husband,

Happy Birthday @AppalachianBiscuits :tada::tada::birthday:

4 Likes

I didn’t remember at all until you said something. Fucking CRS. You know what else I forgot? To put away 4 lbs of cream cheese after their photoshoot last night.

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: wait what am I laughing about :flushed:. You have to eat it all now or it’ll go bad

4 Likes

Hahaha. I put it back in the refrigerator and immediately googled how long you can leave cream cheese out. Google says 2 hours and then it’s salmonella territory. I left it out for 12 hours. That’s guaranteed salmonella according to my math. Now to get to the store and replace the cream cheese before my wife notices and I have to explain that I ruined $20 worth of cream cheese making an internet joke. :joy:

4 Likes

Was it opened or just out?

3 Likes

One was open, one was just out.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about the sealed one. I’d make cheesy eggs with the opened one

If it happened in a restaurant you’d be served both :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Haha. I see where you are going with this. I can’t do that to my wife. She’s so particular about food being left out. If she found out, I’d have to leave town even if she didn’t get sick.

5 Likes

Thank you for the birthday wishes! :balloon:

I’ve done worse to cream cheese. You’ll live.

5 Likes

Married to the same person :rofl::rofl::rofl:. I left a frozen chicken in the sink overnight. Found it in the garbage the next morning.

4 Likes

Haha. Right if it were just me I probably would have put a knife right in it this morning and made bagels. Pre softened or whatever. This wonderful woman is so forgiving and patient of so many things, this isn’t one of them. She’ll murder my ass. This is serious.

4 Likes

Oh boy total stoner move for sure @Indicana_Jones. Now you have to go back like Rambo 2 to that war zone known as Costco on a holiday…:hushed::hushed::hushed::hushed:

5 Likes

Almost forgot, good morning everybody, what do you have planned today @Emeraldgreen ?

5 Likes

I’m going to get caught up with transplanting today :crossed_fingers:
How about you?

5 Likes

Looks like I am building a inground fire pit, should be fun, hope everybody has a great day

5 Likes

Hopefully it’s cool for you

4 Likes

Howdy everyone!!

4 Likes

Good afternoon! Hope you’re doing well

4 Likes

I’ve bounced back. Thanks. avoiding things too heavy for a bit. Just running the tractor. I’ll be right as rain in a few days.
:+1:t4:
How about you?

5 Likes

Good afternoon everyone and happy 4th of July! Hope yall are having a great day so far! Been doing gardening all morning now it’s time to sit down, catch up, and smoke down lol

5 Likes