Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Evening gents and ladies. Was a fun yet stormy fourth over here. Just sitting on the porch enjoying a nice bowl. Hope everyone else is enjoying their evenings. Happy fourth!

5 Likes

Same here. Storm just passed so little relax and chill

5 Likes

I took some shroom chocolate from a friend on discord. It said squat mac penis envy x hillbilly. Took a 4th of a chocolate bar. Last time I ate a whole one not a fun time

7 Likes

Mushroom chocolate :drooling_face:. I could go for a piece right now :rofl::rofl:.
Good morning everyone

4 Likes

Oh nice! I have some hillbilly’s stashed but not tried them yet! Last one’s I had were a single burmese that had me tripping for 1.5hrs or so, and some Mazatec I made some tea with and shared amongst friends for a great afternoon awhile back.

I thoroughly hate shroom chocolates though. I’ve taken a bunch of mushrooms and other things and the chocolates have never been a good time. Also the taste :mask: I’d rather dip the bare shrooms in ranch :yum:

5 Likes

Good morning everyone! It was a mild trip. Wish I took another one lol but I don’t like throwing up

5 Likes

Good morning @HighTilliDie and @Emeraldgreen , hope you all have a great day. Gonna be a hot weekend here in the PNW.

4 Likes

Good morning @HighTilliDie @Mrgreenthumb

7 Likes

Just making the rounds… :slight_smile:
Howdy all!
:+1:

8 Likes

Well I got around to my garden today. Planted 3 types of sugar pea and zucchini on the edges to climb the bent hog panels and then in the middle there is broccoli, Brussel sprouts, celery, and Lettuce. Then off to the side I have some beans and carrots in between the berry plants to the right of the house. Cut the 16ft panels in half and then on the extra piece I cut it different from the other pieces leaving long stakes at the end amd i cut them off and bent the top over to be able to stake the panels into the ground

10 Likes

How’s it going in here :eyes: how u doing buddy?

1 Like

Trying to not melt in this horrible heat humidity combo 🫠🫠🫠. How about you?

3 Likes

We finally are feeling the heat here 90s this weekend. Just in time for me to be constructing a fire pit in the backyard.:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Make a circle of rocks :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Take out torch, burn circle in grass.:laughing:

8 Likes

You won’t even need the torch. Just scuff your feet in the grass and it will all break off and blow away.

6 Likes

Good evening all

Isn’t it kind of ironic, that while you watch Donnie brasco, you’re rooting for the snitch the whole time?

Donnie really comes across as this super likable guy, lol

In real life I’m pretty sure they all went “No, Donnie wouldn’t do that. Donnie’s not a snitch!” too

3 Likes

They did or he would be in a shallow grave

Good evening @leetdood

3 Likes

Hope you’re staying cool @Emeraldgreen

Yeah just goes to show how likable and charismatic someone can be I guess

2 Likes

I’ve been lucky here lately…its been a tad cooler … it rained it’s ass off yesterday/last night… was humid for like an hour… and poof gone again feels good out… but it is 8 30 pm lol

3 Likes