Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

I was also reading about the two biker massacres that happened up here in canada

For the earlier one, they basically let this one 50+ kills hitman turn rat, for 7 years in jail

Dude was like, just all around terrible person. HA enforcer and assassin who HA wanted dead along with his chapter because they were basically all taking shitloads of money and snorting it up their nose etc. This dude especially who dodged the massacre. So he’s like, ah shit okay, let me turn rat just to get out of being a super terrible person

3 Likes

You lucky b)&@d :rofl::rofl::flushed:

3 Likes

Guy diddled a 13 year old boy so, really bad person, this was after he got the deal too

2 Likes

My trench for retaining wall blocks i have to build up the ba ckside of the pit due to my back yard slopes

This is there the actual fire pit will be

9 Likes

One of his listed kills was like, killing the wrong guy and saying he should be paid anyway because they should be trying to kill anybody who LOOKS LIKE the target

2 Likes

Next listed kill was the right guy

2 Likes

Holy cow Batman you’re building it!!
I’d be digging a hole and some rocks !

3 Likes

How about a quick plant photo… H/P x LA Alfie

11 Likes

For those are interested, Trudeau is a funny name though

3 Likes

Hear great things about LA affie, who made it? Just curious

2 Likes

this one is by none other than @Budderton

9 Likes

Holy cow Batman you’re building it!!
I’d be digging a hole with rocks around it

4 Likes

Oh I think I might have sent that one to my homie, I remember the pack you mean. He makes great stuff

3 Likes

Lmao… it’s gonna change I assure you… don’t feel bad

3 Likes

Gonna grow his biker kush crosses

Budderton Beans’ Glitter Trike “Kush Trials”

@RookieBuds smashed those and i was like oh shit, I gotta grow that

7 Likes

yea I have the blocks just have to level the ground and start building then add some crushed rock for seating

6 Likes

You’re ambitious :grin::grin: I’ve had visions like that :rofl::rofl:. Get it done while your motivated

5 Likes

Holy smokes. I thought that big ass circle you were digging was gonna be the fire pit. I was like holy shit, he’s doing it for real.

6 Likes

Heat has been killing my motivation, gotta get that 2nd ac set up

3 Likes

A nice fire pit is worth the work, makes it much more enjoyable and easy to use

3 Likes