Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

All these biker assassins and such, you know what I remember
Old people getting into fist fights to be able to live on 3rd street in manhattan!! The safest block in the city….between the angels headquarters and fbi surveillance :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Pit will be 48 inches. 12 foot seating area

4 Likes

Speaking of that area

I have this movie downloaded, cause I like to learn about organized crime, the world, etc, and I was looking up about, whats it called, the vory? In Brighton Beach / little odessa

Brat means brother (I think)

I also need to replay gta4, cause it’s about the same area

3 Likes

12 ft pit
48 inch seating.

Really warms up your weary bones on those cold summer nights.

4 Likes

A 12ft pit would be seen by the space shuttle…:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

6 Likes

Brighton beach is Russian for sure!!

Gathering wood for that fire pit will keep you warm

4 Likes

You could have a real witch burner with a 12 ft pit :joy:

4 Likes

That is funny but very true.

3 Likes

I call this chance.

3 Likes

I just watched about all that and HA up that way. It was 1 mafia family bringing in the drugs and the HA distributed. All others where dealt with. I thought you Canadian’s where non violent :rofl:

3 Likes

What did you watch? Bad blood?

2 Likes

Quebec is apparently the “red zone” for bikers

2 Likes

Also… we are nice, we aren’t pacifists :wink:

Look up JTF2

3 Likes

Some show on History Channel archives. If I watch anything nowadays, I have to learn something new or it won’t hold my attention.

1 Like

Maybe outlaw chronicles or gangland? I’d love to know if you happen to remember, but I’ll probably find it

Good morning everyone

2 Likes

Welcome back, again, @Weednerd.Anthony

4 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone has a great day!

5 Likes

I hope you have a great day too @InTheWoods and the weekend also :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I try and learn stuff from fictional stuff too, like in this show they make ecstasy pills, I saw a really weird and odd powder mixing thing.

Turns out it’s a v-cone blender or something similar, because drugs involve mixing things at proper ratios, even distribution and whatnot. There’s also a lot of subtext to stuff like gangster movies, as I mentioned earlier. Like holy shit John Gotti could not shut up to save his own life.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

Always fascinating to learn about different crime organizations.

4 Likes