Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Candy Fumes is a good one. O2, I hadn’t heard of brother.

3 Likes

I just looked it up on leafy. 4.9 out of 5 for candy fumez :flushed:
Sour is only like a 4.3 I think

3 Likes

Yeah it should be candy and gas with a decent yeild.

3 Likes

You rocking a lot of bloom gear lately huh? Another one that was good was the pink zugar if you can find it.

3 Likes

It’s just what the market demand is for. I don’t know why but BPB’s Blueberry Cruffin has my eye too.

3 Likes

Well also to be honest bloom was the batter half of oni imo. Harry seems to have almost done better being on his own. He has really made some killer gear.

3 Likes

Great pic of the garden. Don’t know how this thread got buried in my notifications.

4 Likes

No doubt! It wasn’t a big secret that Tropicanna Cookies was his creation and you can argue thats what put oni on the scene. Harry has always been more focused towards washers. That’s why some of his flower isn’t for us. Its made to be in concentrates.

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s true! that’s part of the reason I think alot of his stuff makes for good breeding stock also. I got some of his straw guava s1 to run through at some time. I grabbed those when a buddy grew some out it had an incredible smell.

5 Likes

For sure to pull flavor profiles from. Certain lines have already proven themselves time and time again.

4 Likes

Another farm kicked us a couple things. Have a couple out to see how they do

4 Likes

Very kind of them! Yeah there are a couple keepers for sure! Then the others just need to be ran.

3 Likes

Get to see what works for us and what does not

3 Likes

Very true, if it doesn’t fit in with your regiment then it’s just a hassle and useless

3 Likes

Pretty much the case. Inside I was used to running stretchy plants. I’ll never forget the first time I put a plant in and it only grew like 2 more inches for me. What a pita

4 Likes

I hate that. I noticed one yesterday I followed but hadn’t read in like a month. Very rude of me.

3 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and all you other awesome folks!

6 Likes

Good morning everyone! I hope yall are having a great day so far

7 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly @ItsintheGenetics @Hotrods_and_hounds @HighTilliDie @mainerJ @Weednerd.Anthony @Gonzo @OhNo555 @Budderton @Rabeats2093
Hope we all have a great day!

13 Likes

Good morning all

4 Likes