Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Garlic dog f2 in the field @Radicle_Reefer

22 Likes

Good morning dude, you walking the fields already?

5 Likes

If only I had a field to grow my plants in lol

5 Likes

Good morning everybody.

4 Likes

Bloom makes insane gear

But they’re all about getting the bag. Sent a mite covered clone to breeder who buddy was splitting the price tag with. I wanna say it was a 10k clone that got the mite special.

Can’t say they’re not worth supporting but they’re not about it either. Hash plants is all you’re gonna get, no special treatment or help.

2 Likes

I do wanna run sour sans souci, sherbanger 22 x karma sour diesel (they / Boston / norcal gardens made and found sb22), and sherbanger f2s. Maybe Grape sighting too (Alien Rock Candy x Grape Cream Cake)

Also have a gas tanker x garlic breath 2.0 cross to run (Harry made gas tanker, mb15 x sour dubb)

Their work is good but my pals seem to be liking Little Lake Valley Seed Co (tbeezle) or Schwale for more unique work.

Not putting down the quality of blooms work exactly just think they don’t focus much on effects.

4 Likes

Cloney did like the candy fumez

2 Likes

If those came my way I’d put them out also. These were literally handed to us. The only one I asked for was trop cookies.
I’ll run them in the field. If they hold up and people like them they stay. If not onto something else

7 Likes

Just don’t forget they’re meant for hashing, not so much smoking, other than sherbanger probably

4 Likes

I’ll see how they do for flower runs and let you all know.

5 Likes

What a fine sight to behold on a sunny Saturday morning! Are yous rocking the hothouse this year EG? If that’s classified, I understand. :grin:

6 Likes

Looking to planting the hot house out in august. I need to get off here and do the clones :flushed::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Field is looking awesome @Emeraldgreen . Can’t wait to see what that field looks like in full bloom.

6 Likes

My brother! How you been? It’s been so long since I visited your thread it’ll probably take a good while to catch up.

Now we are talking! I’m not hearing good things out of Karma’s Sour D. So take that into consideration @leetdood Nothing wrong with structure or herms. Just potency and smell, from just reviews I’ve read. Sour D is a hard one to replicate.

3 Likes

Got a hoop house of sorts that’s gonna be a hot house for me. I should be able to get a few extra months.

3 Likes

Oh I understand. I’ve talked to others and @Fuel about this. It’s a seedline based on Rezs work (ecsd) and biker kush, not true sour! But it has its beneficial traits.

4 Likes

@Emeraldgreen You never came back to enlighten folks on the Diesel/Sour and the NYC scene in the mid to late 90’s. I needed your backup. Haha

4 Likes

Also, the karma bx2 pheno reversed was a very nice one hunted out of idk how many, I wanna say hundreds. Got a nice video of it.

3 Likes

Sour D is a bitch of a plant period. Haha

3 Likes

I’ll be posting updates. I’ve also got 7 new atlas strains in the field to check out.

The hot house is too hot right now to plant. That may change in the future with fans and exhaust. Right now it’s just vents and letting hot air escape

2 Likes