Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

It’s a sane philosophy.

The debates on these cuts, the bazillions renaming, the fakes, the quest to get the most “authentic” patient zero of the making-of … it’s just the noise produced by the passion for a specific weed. And the more hard to stabilize in seed line, the more passion and fancy theories generally.

It’s not being close minded, it’s being rational with your needs and your own quests ^^

4 Likes

Outa :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Sour D is a touchy subject, ask AJ :rofl: but now a days OGs not so much. Each Og cut offers something different and unique. Look at how many different phenos Archive used with his Face Off just as an example.

5 Likes

I remember when phylos first came out. All the breeders sent in their “special “ og cut. The tests revealed everyone was using the same og :rofl:.
Same was just revealed with the sour diesel test 4 different cuts revealed to be the same.
As @Fuel said painful hunting sour

6 Likes

True. It’s “our traditional mess” as global community, this gives it its charm somehow. But i particularly like the community facepalms with the DNA sequencing ^^ As fck lol

Beside the usual “quest of maximum authenticity & credibility since 400 BC” trough various storytelling, i find interesting to consider the gap of popularity (i mean “popularized”) between the OGK and the SD.

As it look from here, the OGK became quite fast a sedentary standard versus the weird aura and dramas on the SD that belong more to cycles of interest. Linear VS spikes i mean. I don’t have really a theory on the difference of these twos US pillars, maybe it’s just a question of availability or favoritism as daily smoke.

2 Likes

That my Brother is where things are rapidly changing as a whole.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

I think availability is the big thing. I’ve heard a couple people on here say the rec market ruined the medical market

8 Likes

Good morning everybody, @Emeraldgreen. Some interesting dialog in on these cultivars.
What is their reasoning behind the rec market ruining things? @Emeraldgreen

4 Likes

A bunch of staple strains that apparently were very effective medically disappeared in favor of hype which didn’t work as well.
Good morning @Mrgreenthumb

8 Likes

Medical was about effects not pictures and thc % I’m assuming

4 Likes

That’s my understanding

5 Likes

Good morning btw

Just finally brought my window ac unit in. Gonna set it up today.

5 Likes

Imagine pot that was about effects instead of how well it looks in pictures! Let’s not forget it has to machine trim well also
The og kush machine trims well, just doesn’t yield enough

7 Likes

Good morning everyone! I hope yall are having a great day so far! @ItsintheGenetics yes I’m waiting for a restock of a s1 (selfed) arcata trainwreck seed by Santa Cruz goat farmer which is believed to be the closest your gonna get to a actual clone only or seed of the strain https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/santa-cruz-goat-farm-atw-s1-arcata-trainwreck-s1s-8-fem-seeds/

3 Likes

The clone from jaws is not happening?

3 Likes

That’s what I’m all about, effects, baby

But as I talk about a lot on here, breeding is about making things better

More yield on those kushes, easier to run, easier to trim, etc

1 Like

@HighTilliDie look at cannaventure he has a bunch of clone s1 and his trainwreck i believe was the same one as @JAWS.

5 Likes

I think we might have discussed that, I agree that cannaventure is legit

2 Likes

Also I think they have a sale going you can grab a pack for like 66 bucks.

2 Likes

fem trainwreck

JAWS GENETICS fem arcata trainwreck.

peace …

13 Likes