Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

I saw that someone got a really nice irene s1 cut from their pure irene s1s

5 Likes

@JAWS you gonna release the trainwreck fems?

3 Likes

not at this time, just not enough interest for me to do the work. i did try a grow or so back but things did not take, i got a few fems seeds but nothing worth speaking about.

i have two fresh wreck cuts from two different locations and donors while running some of MY fems so we will get a good look for-sure this time. i will be taking cuts of all three in this round, im expecting to see the fresh cuts to look a lot alike seeing there both suppose to be the legit arcata cuts. i know for-sure my fem plants are, started working with the original cut way back in 2006 when i got her from a very good grower by the name of cough-cough-err shes was pretty cool.

we shall see …

11 Likes

That will probably happen as well so I can see which one best fits the bill. The trainwreck I have from jaws is a cross it’s arcata trainwreck with fruit pebbles OG. I also wanted to do a cross with a “legit” trainwreck

3 Likes

What are the main defining characteristics? I’ve just heard hermies galore for arcata trainwreck

1 Like

Oh?

You know Irene’s my mamaw. I’d love to see their grow if you’re able to share that info.

2 Likes

These pictures definitely have my attention
Outa :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Hi-Def Genetics

@Rhai88 crushed it tbh

6 Likes

never seen the wreck with BALLS she will spit out a nanner late in flower, ppl pitch plants that put out even a single nanner i find that 100% insane.

im running 13 wrecks right now and i will be dropping in pics as i move through flowering and i will “NOT” hide a pic if it has a nanner in it. i show everything as it is.

my fem seeds and the two cuts from different ppl will ALL be shown in my thread once things get moving along. still paying a lot of attention to the PM issues i had, once fill good that it has been taken cared of i will start putting up some pics of everything.

peace …

6 Likes

I pollinated irene but a) I really suck at running irene along other plants and b) she seems to not take pollen easily

So I only have some seeds I think…

The result should be

Irene kush x (motorbreath 15 x (motorbreath x wedding crasher))

2 Likes

Of course he did.
He’s got some Irene crosses on his tester list and I want to so bad, but I am up to my neck in other cool plants and out of room :pensive:

4 Likes

Irene is AMAZING in my book… Just not easy to run

4 Likes

I’ve heard she’s not an easy keeper. I’m real stubborn too.

3 Likes

I can so relate to this :flushed::flushed::rofl::rofl:. So many commitments or I’d be testing for like 3 breeders no 4

4 Likes

Since jaws mentioned not hiding anything :joy:

Should i post the most horribly grown plant in the world? It’s your thread @Emeraldgreen don’t wanna post pics without asking

2 Likes

Have at it!
Currently growing plants I have
First has a mushroom in a cup

Second is my old seeds that want to live!

6 Likes
1 Like

Sorry, just had to.

Anyway, worst irene in the world, from my quick flip test seedrun (using the new led, never ran led before, more excuses etc)

:see_no_evil:

Hoping to get a dozen or couple of beans, let’s see I guess

4 Likes

I’ve just never documented my worst plant :rofl:. Some ugly let downs for sure at different times

3 Likes

Appreciate that.

That cut is legit. She was a beauty. One of the better cuts I ran this last round. I will say from what I experienced she did not like going past 8-9 weeks. I took every plant to 10 weeks because I wanted to be sure all ladies had ample time to give me mature seeds crossing to the black Cherry male.

That Irene started to go south going into week 9. She did not like the hot feeds later in life that’s for sure where as the Tricopath x Runtz bx I was running loved every minute of it.

5 Likes