Hi-Def Genetics

Hey hey hey! It’s me again, same ol Def, but a new jam. Ha! Anyways, thread title should be explanatory enough, but here goes anyways. I am Def, and I own and operate Hi-Def Genetics. Most of you know me around here, and I plan to become more involved here again as things progress.

Anyways. Here’s what I got goin on now.

LA Pure Kush

Romulan

Gary Payton

All 3 have been seeded with a choice male Mohave Chem F1. Testing prodigy of the male is what my plan is. I have a gang of Mohave Chem F2s from a stanky short squat thicccccc female using this male. I have a couple clones of him going to keep him if I like how he breeds.

I’m also setting up a feminised seed run, I had a botched attempt a few months ago that I ended up correcting but it was too late in flower at that point so I chopped the reversed plant, before pollen spread but still got a few viable seeds from a few of the plants in there. So I know what I did wrong the first time and won’t do that again. I’m stuck between reversing the cut of the Pure Irene that I have bred by Cannaventure.

Irene

This is the same cut but grown by @Rhai88 (I hope you don’t mind my showing off your grow)

I just pollinated a back branch of her with one last go of my male GG4RIL pollen to bump up the seeds before he is gone. I have just enough pollen left to make one more round of my Black Market Glue and finish the last of it on Bubba Kush.

41 Likes

Gluey Pebbles

26 Likes

I don’t mind at all. Every time I see that picture I get just a bit turned on. :rofl: I absolutely loved this last run @Rena93 and I did.

That cut of Irene OG was beautiful and I’m stoked she’s still around for the group to work with. I may need another run with her but I’m excited to see what the progeny from the Black Cherry cross will hold.

Can’t wait to see where this thread goes!

:arrow_forward: For any one paying attention… Come chill with @DefNSmokn, myself, and the crew in our Discord. We love to talk shop.

The Extraordinary Cultivars
1c5a4a2c1d60b846c755712757c186fd6865eb4a_2_690x240

24 Likes

Modified Gorilla

24 Likes

Thanks! And dude yes, your Black Cherry crossed with Irene is going to be spectacular!

That whole run you just did was lit af! And all black cherry prego right?

4 Likes

Chupacabra Kush

25 Likes

A WELL-DESERVED CONGRATS, BRO, all your hard efforts are really paying off!! Couldn’t have happened to a more genuine person. Continued success, indeed!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Right on @DefNSmokn , you’ve got it going on till the break of dawn! Working the heavy hitters I see! I like to keep males around until I see what they produce too. Then once you find the banging combo, you’re able to reproduce the f1s continuously , a la Sensi Star.
Anyhow, best of luck with your projects!
:v::grin::canada:

8 Likes

Awesome pics, lapk and Gary are killer

The irene I’m a bit confused about, are both pics of the irene s1?

3 Likes

Yeah that’s all the same Irene Cut. It was found by a grower who used to be a part of this small circle im in. He handed it out to us and told us to do with it what we want. So im playing with it lol.

7 Likes

Thank you!!:pray:

3 Likes

It looks really nice, just explains why it’s a bit different than mine

I believe @Cannavore is on here and he is a pretty knowledgable guy

4 Likes

Haha yeah I only like the good stuff for the most part! I’ve been seeking and hunting elite cuts pretty hard over the last year. I’ve gotten just about all I want, still a couple really elusive ones but I’m getting there.

5 Likes

Is yours the cut of Irene? Or an S1 as well?

I really think this cut is a good one. The terps are off the chart. All sour pine gas

5 Likes

It’s the cut of irene, but yours could be better! I know a guy with an irene s1 that he says blows everything away. It’s one of my favorite plants, just a little difficult to run for me.

5 Likes

For me I got more floral hashy earthy gas, like lots of people say “grandmas perfume” and its definitely that vibe

6 Likes

I know exactly what you mean!

3 Likes

Which ones would those be, if you’re willing to say?

4 Likes

TriFi and WiFi 43 have been on my list for a long time. I believe I’ve tracked down TriFi. I also think I have the Fire OG clone, but I’m not 100%, I need to talk to somebody who either runs it, or has run it and get some verifications. Not that I don’t trust the source, but I’m just curious.

I have acquired most everything else I want right now I think.

5 Likes

Ask ozark Nation on ig about wifi43 i think he slings some cuts

Homie is super nice imo

3 Likes