Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

White collar criminals shouldn’t get slaps on the wrist I agree

But I disagree with the war on drugs, whether on poor or rich people

2 Likes

I love this shop vac.

It’s the first and only one I’ve owned mind you. But it sucks up about ten liters a go. So I can empty like 4.5 gal out of the drain bucket with two rounds.

2 Likes

Kinda seems like a ridiculous amount of water though. From the ac I mean.

Edit: also if I put a wire rack over the shop vac body (no top / vac) its a runoff bucket on wheels. Easy to dump.

3 Likes

Love shop vacs. Just remember to take the filter out when your doing water cleanup

2 Likes

Oh it came with 3 things for that basically

Foam (wet) filter
Dry air filter kinda like a cars engine air filter lmao but a cylinder

And a dust collector, it’s like a fabric basket that goes into the body. When I took that out, after it dealt with yesterdays fuzz ball blockage of Doom! , I’m like, sheesh good thing I have a normal weak ass vac too. That way one hand vacuums the other. Jk

2 Likes

I’ll do you one better! If your using it specifically for water clean up don’t get one that’s metal ask me how I know! Lol. Good morning everyone hope yall are having a great day so far!

2 Likes

Good morning @HighTilliDie @OhNo555 all the rest of you. Hope you are all doing great

How do you know? :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Because I got a (5 gal) metal shop vac for exclusively sucking up water from my plant trays and even tho I don’t let water set in it it’s starting to rust all over after 3 years of use. The bigger (13 gal) plastic one I have is still doing good but the screws are starting to rust lol. Can’t win for losing

3 Likes

This is soon to be his second thread he’s not fooling anyone

6 Likes

4729 what is this magic

3 Likes

It’s a bunch of you guys talking :rofl: I only seen a couple pics of some field, a backyard and some fishing bait! :joy: jk

5 Likes

Emeraldgreen’s grow log is the Overgrow’s Event Horizon. Past a point, no one can know what’s beyond ^^

6 Likes

Lost in space :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I’ve almost even forgot why i was reading the digressions and chatting and watching your worms ^^ The @leetdood invocation lmao True spaghettized black hole ^^

Joke aside, what’s your little cherished (vegetal) lady of the season actually ? lol Stoner’s chat to save the honor ^^

4 Likes

Couple are catching my eye, a garlic dog, white truffle, honey banana, el chivo this is all subject to change once I see the finished product of course.

You have any favorites? @Fuel

5 Likes

Jack Herer for ever, since almost 3 decades now. Overall : chunking, weed, growth, floral …
I love a bunch of others bitches too, but this one married me.

Playing with the SD atm, aside some JH ^^ I’m equally impatient to roll them.

Garlic Bud, i loved it. Hybrids never fail to seduce generally.
The others i don’t know what are their skeleton.

4 Likes

Just checked strainfinder by curiosity ^^

shivo#5/GB … let me try to synthetize

octo diesel
penta OGK
triple cookie

white truffle

hepta OGK
penta cookie

So, at the end wich one do you prefer ? the OGK or the diesel ?

2 Likes

I sense you like more of a zip to your high. How do think Jack would treat someone with Anxiety? I’ve stayed away from that sativa side. Sour is as far as I’m willing to go :rofl:

4 Likes

I thought white truffle was a gg4 cross :flushed:

I’ve grown sour for years until recently. In general I like the older og diesel type stuff. That being said, since I’m growing for public consumption what I like doesn’t matter :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Sucks for you😝

2 Likes