Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

The emerald black hole is kicking hard again ^^

I’ve a big unpopular problem with stoners talking about anxiety … in smoking weed. It’s not that i don’t believe it but hey … but even in the popular imagery rasta smoking tall sativas were never pictured as anxious people. Smoking weed … it was my WTF moment. But beside this, i’m genuinely interested to understand this pattern i see a lot in posts and even in strains modern description. Sincerely ^^

If you’re not made to smoke weed initially, this weed can become a purgatory. Like my wife.
A 60° a’bunadh, no problem … a single toke of JH and she’s on the ground in bad trip.

Now it’s a versatile strain, very much. Quite high at decent dose, quite “go to sleep or i’ll kill you” when you’re abusing. This, without talking about his very versatile maturation too, you can cut at 80 and have a cofffee-blunt booster for the entire day or push to 120/150 days and have a bulldozer to smoke only the evening.

But it’s not a tiring weed at all when cut at maximum, she just shut you off. And the tomorrow you’re quite “clean”, not a messy smoke at all.

Welcome in the sect then lol OGK is not my side of the force personally. But i never say now to a well dialed Kush either, it’s just not in my stash usually.

The GG#4 is a major diesel iteration, from memory at least a quadra diesel. So at the end … the same answer ^^ I will have some dieselish treats at one point, but i’m a bit templar with these kind of cuts … i don’t do cocktails with it. I think they are generally enough in themselves imho, it’s why they last decades in cuts. Just sharing philosophy, it’s not judgement. Disclaimer blabla, but here it look cool and chill ^^

4 Likes

Are you calling me a black hole? :rofl: Anxiety inducing strains usually start with rapid heart beat and paranoid feelings. It’s always mindset and how you feel but certain strains can induce a Panic/Anxiety attack. Trainwreck has done it to me just as an example.

6 Likes

I know quite well the TW, damn … this weed arouse me a lot and make me this kind of guy :

But damn your words are hard for me. Weed make me chill in general, and help a lot my nerves and “groovy temperament”. I just don’t like narco weeds, but it’s a matter of preference not much things so serious.

Really panic attack ? Like you lack breathe and you feel very very bad ?
For my wife it’s more a question of saturation of her receptors like i don’t know when you dab like a fool rosin. Something like this.

How it’s working ? ^^ Seriously you’re serious and weighted here ?

5 Likes

I do.
My panic isn’t fast breathing and falling over. More like racing intrusive thoughts. I’ll hatch stupid plans or become convinced of something totally illogical. I get real short tempered and usually get a headache too.

I feel on edge, grind or clench my teeth. Ready to whoop the hell out of someone. Then cry some.

7 Likes

i get this exact feeling when i miss 2 days of my meds… i swear if i went three days i might actually hurt someone or myself… or curl up in a ball crying idk lmao … longest i went was 2 days

4 Likes

Not really since I don’t get high on anything. Celebrated 23 years sober on the 11th

8 Likes

@AppalachianBiscuits @204medismoke you have to try Animal Mints. There is something about it, I swear. If I can ever get my hands on it, I’ll keep you 2 in mind.

4 Likes

Congratulations brother! I only do it to stay off pain killers.

4 Likes

Oh man, this is one that makes me antsy. Animal Face too. Just crabby and irritated. I think it’s the cookies in her because all the Wifi, White widow/ rhino I like a lot

3 Likes

Holly shit guys, you have to teach me this side. I sincerely was thinking that it was linked to med cards covers or just abusive chit chat. Really.

Very helping to understand. And yes, it’s not really a panic attack in fact (the medical one). It don’t fit the definition of anxiety in my lang, but i find it more accurate with these details.

In the anxiety group, some have tried to take CBD (gummies by example) while smoking “the bad stuff” ?

3 Likes

You’re going to give me a bad trip down memory lane.

I used to try when I was a young pup. I’m too old for that club drug, speed ball stuff now! :joy: It made me feel like angry jello. Like I was diligently taking names because I had asses to whoop as soon as I could ooze over there.

I’m female, and I think that matters in weed smoking. @ItsintheGenetics my husband loves the animals strain lines LOVES. I grow most of our weed, but he spent some birthday money on one of the animal ones from the dispo.

3 Likes

Actually the CBD is a straight antagonist of the THC for receptors, it’s why i was asking it ^^

too fast : a strong CBD tincture in sublingual, and you stop a “JH bad trip”’ very fast.

2 Likes

Interesting conversation. I’ve read that some strains might create an anxiety episode but I figured it was some rare occurrence at best. Pot helps with my pain and unwinds me. I don’t think I’d smoke if it made me paranoid. In fact, I’m sure I wouldn’t.

8 Likes

I’ve had 2 different cuts. One was from a farm that was from a pack and then had Jbeezy’s pheno. JBezzy’s pheno is the one I’m talking about. It’s totally different, animal has that rush of euphoria that you don’t like. JBezzy’s is more smoothing of the mind and still gives you that same energy. It’s on the list :rofl:

4 Likes

I’ve had my scares

3 Likes

I got a hold of some Green Crack once that gave me some anxiety.
Was not a fan.
I mean, yeah, I smoked it all, but still….

8 Likes

And i love the Appalachia ^^ I start to make some patterns.

2 Likes

That one that is automatically no matter what. Even in crosses I’ve found. Vortex is another.

5 Likes

The naming on this thread cracks me up every time. Emerald greens ‘first’ thread… 4k+ comments. Lol. Sure

7 Likes

That true Animal Mints, I assume is Jbeezy’s, is one I’ll buy once I switch my tent setup after this run. I really really liked it.

4 Likes