Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Is Green Crack a Skunk #1 pheno, or no?

4 Likes

Really this is an accomplishment for me. Og is the first forum I’ve ever participated in and this thread is the first I ever did.

If someone wants to go back to the beginning I was shocked at another thread that was starting out at the same time. I was feeling upset that it was going faster than mine

6 Likes

I think it’s Appy x Tres Dawg iirc

edit: i think I had a stroke lol, i could have sworn this was it but checked- and it all says skunk. hmmm
i was mistaken…green crack x tresdawg = Appy :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Depend on the storytelling you’re trusting ^^ For me it’s skunk dom in the pots no doubt, you even experience it in the App.

edit : holly shit … ~5K posts, ~25K views ^^ Hell it’s kicking over here you’re right lol

4 Likes

Yeah, I always thought it was a mango/papaya pheno someone found in some Skunk #1 seeds, but I’d love to know the true story.

4 Likes

To Snoop dog back in the day it was the shit :rofl: but it’s a fast finishing skunk. Sorry playing in the garden.

4 Likes

It’s very exciting :grin:

5 Likes

May mine be as active as yours brother. Whenever I decide to do it :joy:

3 Likes

It will be. Just takes some time getting rolling :grin:. And you have to find some chatty people :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

You calling me a bigmouth @Emeraldgreen
Okay… Fair enough.
Carry on.
:vulcan_salute:t5:
Looks like I’ve posted 215 times on this thread.

6 Likes

Not at all!! Your melodies are drawing everyone in!!

3 Likes

7 Likes

New member?

2 Likes

LOL
I haven’t had a hound dog for a while now. I do miss having a good Beagle buddy though.

3 Likes

If you’re looking up green crack, look up Cecil Cush. Believe cecil got it going and the green crack moniker got picked up along the way. Also cecil spelled his kush with a c so “cush”.

3 Likes

@Emeraldgreen thread is like the cool and hip part of town. Or like when growing up there was always that one house in the neighborhood that was party central, well This is where the party is at.

5 Likes

just dont pull a topbitch move and get banned lol. this will become emeralds first thread part deux by tomorrow afternoon

3 Likes

No drama :disappointed: sad events. So

Val tudo pollinated with Maine event. And of course the beginning of zucchini season :grin:

13 Likes

Finally some nice shots!

4 Likes

Those good sized zucchini some good eating

5 Likes