Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

I’m not sure about the money Mike part. I bet your right about sales slowing down though

3 Likes

I saw that too. I’m up in the air on the whole situation. Cannabis has never been the legal man fuck boys game. On the one hand I’m super happy to see people not going to jail in a lot of places over this plant anymore, on the other hand, the legal man fuck boy has wrecked the game. Raced to the bottom. Commoditized every aspect of the cultivation process. Cheaper cheaper cheaper. Now everyone across the board is reaping the results of corporatism.

4 Likes

He post that shit on ig?

4 Likes

I believe it’s a temporary thing. I think they’re letting prices bottom out so you can’t make a living with it. Once the majority of growers leave the market, they’ll jack the prices back up since no one will be left to fill it
Not sure where he posted it. Buddy just told me he posted it

7 Likes

Kinda relevant I was just listening to the shabud episode of the potcast the other day and he was touching on how bad they are fucking people in Mendocino with $10,000 a day fines if they don’t tear down their crops if they get caught. He was saying land up there that was going for a few million dollars per parcel has crashed down to the 200-300k range. Nobody wants to be out there anymore.

5 Likes

Yeah I found it, rez dog made a meme about it and jj clapped back at him. Well I am assuming it was Rez since he referred to him as rat boy.

4 Likes

It’s all well thought out. Someone on here was talking about the money guys saying in a meeting that they would control both black and legal. Money guys from Wall Street selling lbs out the back door of the legal system. They have more effectively crushed the market than I can believe sometimes

10k a day!! And they can search with satellite images and never leave the a/c office!!

4 Likes

Keep your seed safe!! I think it’s a golden opportunity to collect seeds/ genetic material. I am a conspiracy guy according to a lot of my friends :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

The new structure of legal weed in ny says you have to get a gmp audit to process flower. It’s like 10 k for this audit. Crazy watching it unfold

I’m super curious about how all this crazy ig/ discord sales are going to play out. Digital record of the whole thing :flushed::flushed:

4 Likes

That is crazy 10k! Oh ya they are trying to kill the black market. In Vegas you can buy $20 1/8s and $100 oz so not practical to sell what you grow. Most I’ve talked to have said why pay $50+ a 1/4 when can get over a half for less. Obviously they aren’t up on the horrible practices of most commercial grows. You know pesticides, chemicals, bad drying/curing practices and testing the best buds then screen bouncing them and selling that bud at the % before the screening.

6 Likes

It’s pushing all the small growers out. They will jack the price once they believe most people are done growing.
Average person doesn’t know anything about the bad practices and they don’t care

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day.

9 Likes

Good subject you guys were touching on. Pay close attention to who is setting up multiple facilities. That’s the one’s pushing everything straight up.

3 Likes

Good afternoon EmGreen. Keep fighting the good fight.

3 Likes

Morning all!

3 Likes

Well good afternoon gents, transfer case is installed and chicken thighs for lunch!

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great day

6 Likes

Good morning my friend. Hope your off to a grand start. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Just saying. lol

5 Likes

O snap good morning

3 Likes