Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Damn this thread steamroller ahead , 99 to go…good morning @Emeraldgreen and to all you scallywags out there

4 Likes

@Emeraldgreen brother I didnt know you were this popular :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Same couple people just chatting and look where we are!!

4 Likes

We have very extensive knowledge of zuchini’s and hoa’s…:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

6 Likes

Good afternoon everyone. Hope you’re all well

Anyone know anything about sunbeam refrigerator. Door is out of alignment

3 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen . Nice day so far. How did refrigerator door get out of whack?

1 Like

had a Maytag do this it was on a 18 month old fridge bottom hinge pin plastic both male and female were made of plastic sheet showed a nylon washer slip pivot thing wore out early or was never in right the plastic hinge ground itself i just stacked some steel washers for spacers

2 Likes

I don’t think you know it but I’m in a race with you to see who can flip their thread over first :joy:

7 Likes

Gonna be a close race. Not sure who will win thou . But t @Emeraldgreen has 900 more posts so there’s that

3 Likes

Yep, that’s a pretty big lead. I don’t believe Indy could catch up at this point.

2 Likes

Not with all the mouths in here :rofl::rofl::rofl: jk

2 Likes

Have not had time to continue research on the frig. I know I need the little adjustment wrench, not sure if it’s interchangeable with other companies or not.

@Indicana_Jones you may win this race I just found out I’m in :flushed::flushed::flushed:. You guys have been chatting it up over there!!!

Might have to do a contest :grin::grin: guess a number between 1-900!! Win something :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

That is a great idea @Emeraldgreen:grinning::grinning:

1 Like

I ll take 25 and it’s sunbeam. Sadly they are made to be replaced not made to replace parts. Check with appliance repair shops and you may have some hope brother. Fingers crossed

1 Like

That’s a bummer. Little bit of plastic is all that needs to be replaced. Rest of the frig is good

2 Likes

Fricken China made junk. It’s a joke, they make products with a limited life span to make you continue to buy into the same market. That’s how they stay in business. Look up the 100 year old light bulb!

must… Resist… Commenting…

:joy:

6 Likes

Hey my friend. I hope all is well. Glad to see you around.

1 Like

That sounds delicious. I thought about something similar to that. Just couldn’t wrap my brain around it.

Want me to come over and talk squash?