Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

You can only talk about squash no zucchini :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Hey @mainerJ ! My zucchini relish recipe arrived! Thanks!
:+1:t5: :+1:t5:

Ummm sorry Emeraldgreen. :wink:

2 Likes

hope you both enjoy this. it sure is a good one.

might take the truck to church. :rofl:

3 Likes

O hell gonna load up!

1 Like

Planned obsolescence is a real thing going on now a days. I have a bread maker that the belt broke on so I contacted the company. Apparently not only do they not make the belt anymore they don’t have the size of the belt anywhere in their records. I was told nope no idea can’t be replaced(even though there are companies that make all size universal belts) so HAVE to buy a new one!

That being said does anyone know how to measure what size a belt should be? :rofl::person_facepalming:

4 Likes

I have my recipe also @mainerJ can’t wait to cook up some relish

3 Likes

Day of the recipe arriving!! Got mine as well :grin:

3 Likes

you can use a piece of rope

2 Likes

Yup, piece of rope to measure the length and then measure the width

1 Like

I’m going to talk about spaghetti squash wait wrong place :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I’ve used a string wrapped around the pulleys before and then just measured the string to get close. You might have to exchange it for one size bigger or smaller but it gets you in the ballpatk.

i know people hating the snail mail i sent 4 and 4 arrived with in 3 days, good on usps. some times takes longer

set them timers stir every 5-8 minutes. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Any idea how much slack should be? Is that even a standard lol. I’m just used automotive belts that should have about an inch of play.🤷

3 Likes

Was wondering how your leg has been doing @Emeraldgreen , do you have full use of it?

1 Like

That I’m not sure of. I’ve only done it for alternator and water pump belts on old hot rods I didn’t have the belt size for. I would try it tight and then you should at least be close. I used to grab a couple V belts and then return the ones that didn’t fit. It’s not a perfect measurement but if there’s no other

4 Likes

Cool thanks for the technique will give it a go!

3 Likes

Good morning everyone
Running late is apparently my new norm :disappointed:

@Mrgreenthumb I have full use of my leg back. Still building strength so better every day.

Be well and be kind to yourself and others

9 Likes

Excellent. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good morning, I’m ready to see a pic of a truck load :rofl:
@mainerJ

3 Likes

Good morning gang @Emeraldgreen

4 Likes