Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Some old grower experienced with the Sours mentioned it’s better to flower them in the cooler temps. I figure by the time my flower room clears out in 10-12 wks I’ll have things sexed and cloned and it’ll be the perfect time to get a Sour Taxi run going to start the selection process to go to F2.

I plan to hold the males while I whittle down the females over a few rounds of flowering( fates willing🤞)
Exciting times EG!!
:v::grin:

14 Likes

Wow a sour taxi run… that is going to be awesome. Will be waiting for that show to start

5 Likes

Good morning everyone!

5 Likes

Good morning @Emeraldgreen and gang, another great Friday on deck . Is everybody ready for the weekend?

5 Likes

Good morning Emgreen. Im only working 4 days this week and I’m ready for it haha

5 Likes

Good morning @Indicana_Jones @Mrgreenthumb @MoBilly @Budderton @Bobgrows @Hotrods_and_hounds @mainerJ

@Budderton it’s going to be a beautiful show!! I can’t wait to see how it goes. You doing this in the tomfoolery thread?

9 Likes

Good morning dude! Happy Friday!

6 Likes

I was thinking so but this is a big one and might warrant a dedicated thread. It’s gonna be a long haul as I plan on sending samples with tally sheets to 10 or so knowledgeable testers after every round to get a group consensus before making selections. The rub is it usually takes a bit to get all the info back.
Now that I think about it, a dedicated thread is the best way to go. It’ll make it easier for folks to find the info and see the work that has gone into it. I’ve got a bunch of pics and info that show the Sour Taxi fem seed making endeavors. Maybe I’ll open with condensed version of that and transition to the regular filial project.

9 Likes

Sounds like a great plan to me. Absolutely looking forward to seeing your work with this.

6 Likes

happy friday everyone. beautiful day today in maine. hope everyone has a great weekend! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Good afternoon @Emeraldgreen ! :v:

4 Likes

16 hrs and signs of life already. Hard to see but about ⅓ have split and the bulk of those that haven’t split yet are swollen and about to crack. Same as a couple yrs ago, when I popped my first batch. How old are theses beans EG? I’m not seeing any loss of germination vigor from the last time. In fact they are out front of beans that where made last year!

The water hasn’t even turned red from the aloe yet.
:v:

9 Likes

Good afternoon @Emeraldgreen and friends! I hope yall are having a great day so far!

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure I made those 2021 maybe 2022. Stored in ziplock in crisper drawer of the frig the entire time.

3 Likes

Good evening @mainerJ @HighTilliDie @Bobgrows

3 Likes

right back your way it is a good evening. carry it on into the weekend brother. hay season got to do farm things. :sweat_smile: did a dub post. check it out.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone! Hope yall are having a wonderful day so far!

3 Likes

Good morning

2 Likes

Morning EG.
For some reason I had 2017-18 bouncing around in my flawed memory. Well, they are still quite viable, I can that! Going into medium today.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone have a great day!!
Good morning @Budderton @ItsintheGenetics @Mrgreenthumb @HighTilliDie

I have to get more coffee over here so we can roll this over. @Indicana_Jones is catching up fast!!!

5 Likes