Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Cutting peppers for batches of salsa with my dad. Never made that mistake again. Not sure which part was worse though, the burn from the pepper in my eyes or my dad being pissed and treating me like an idiot as a 6-7 year old for doing it. Haha

3 Likes

Ever made that mistake with icy hot? :rofl: That’s a fun ride!

3 Likes

At least I’m not the only one. I did that exact thing and came back from the bathroom telling everyone we had to leave immediately, because I needed to be in the shower/tub ASAP. That was by far the worst experience with hot stuff.

5 Likes

Icy Hot or Tiger Balm on the inside of teammate’s jockstraps/girdles. Watching them realize was priceless. Haha

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I bet

3 Likes

I’ll tell you one worse. We were at the same place just doing regular wing things one day and the kitchen got their baskets mixed up. They brought my homie that basket of nuke wings and he chomped right into them unexpected. Needless to say our whole shit beers and everything was comped that day.

2 Likes

Comped wings and beer, if recent, is worth it with the prices these days. Haha. I feel ancient remembering nickel or quarter beer and wing nights at different places. Shoot, one place near USF had quarter pitchers. Now looking at current wing and beer prices makes me feel like I’m looking at caviar or something. Haha

2 Likes

thelma-and-louise-movie-ending

1 Like

Brad Pitt had a lot of men questioning themselves when this movie came out. Haha

2 Likes

Ahh memories of pepper oil and icy hot in the eyes and on the balls :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Man. When I go through the drive through anymore and they tell me the price at the window I let out a very audible “Holy fucking shit! For real?” :joy:

2 Likes

I don’t eat fast food, but ate plenty when I was younger and drunk. I remember having 2-3 heavy bags full from Taco Bell and it would legit be tough to ever go over $20. I recently went through with someone and they ordered what I thought would be $4-$5 worth of stuff and it was $18 something. I was like “Yoooo, I’ll make tacos and burritos for you for that price. Let’s go to the store instead.” Haha

3 Likes

100% we generally only do fast food if we work late and can’t be fucked to cook or we didn’t get time to go grocery shopping and need to eat. I was literally at home the other day trying to make something to eat and I was like I can eat creamed corn and toast!

3 Likes

One good thing about living in the boonies is even the fast food places close by 9 or 10, so it’s much easier to avoid for me. Haha

3 Likes

It us pretty much the same cost between eating at a restaurant and a fast food place, so we usually just stop eat at a dive bar get some pub grub

2 Likes

I dunno bro. We went to Long John silver out in the middle of nowhere while camping one year and that was the first fast food place I’ve ever been too and they put their food together like they actually need the business.

3 Likes

All of this talk is making me think being an adult sucks. Hahaha I want to be that ten year old trimming at Indicana’s place.

3 Likes

I had to prove to my ex wife that for $13, you can make Chicken Alfredo and it last 2-3 days. Rather than spend $20 something at a time to feed the family for 1 meal. Smh it’s stupid… but anyway carry on

5 Likes

I worked at boat manufacturing plant in bradenton ,fl. And was eating lunch at a table with my boss and he liked peppers , so I told I had some very hot peppers that I grew so he was like bring it on… he slapped 2 ghost peppers on his sandwich and about half of it … he got up and disappeared I was like where did he go?

He came back was all red and said he was out back under hose , he could feel his mouth and his stomach was on fire…:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

7 Likes

7 Likes