Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Man, those bastids are fat !
May want to do a soil drench with mosquito bits, or one of the BT species to send them to sleep with the fishes !

6 Likes

My back yard 5 minutes ago

18 Likes

Are those cutworms?

2 Likes

I believe they are. I found them in a few of the grow bags

3 Likes

Because I like to learn I ask questions. I have one about the Papaya Bomb you grew. They were from regular seeds? Above you showed a photo of an offspring of the accidental pollination last fall that is loaded with pollen sacks. Is this a male plant or an hermaphroditic plant?

1 Like

They were fast photo fems. I got a couple herm sacs that I missed picking off. If you go to atlas seeds and look up the female percentage rates, it’ll basically say 1 in a 1000 will express male.
Last year 1600 autos planted 1 full male and 2 herms.

3 Likes

Well it would have to be tough to find a few nut sacks amid 1600 girls. I have a buddy who really pushes and stresses (not intentionally) his photos start to finish and he rarely trims a plant that doesn’t have at least some seeds falling out of it. He calls them S1s and happily grows them.

3 Likes

That’s why I started these. I figured I might find one that has a nose to her. I just forgot I would get around a quarter autos when the fast photo seeded itself

1 Like

Thought you’d like to see this, so yes I can now confirm CripXmas B is commercial production yield

8 Likes

With all your detailed information I never had a doubt! Thank you for

2 Likes

I appreciate it, I do have uncanny ability to be accurate in my projected details :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Assholes. They made it through an entire planter of flowers I had on my porch a couple years ago. 1 night and they took the blooms off of every single plant!

3 Likes

I hear you with that! I think a stronger statement is necessary!

3 Likes

Those motherfucking cocksuckers should burn in a blaze of phosphorous and hellfire!

better?

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: getting there!

5 Likes

0_General_FOLDER_hamster~2

7 Likes

The elderberries might have gone to far :joy:

3 Likes

Those French Knights… always making it personal!

3 Likes

I’ve never seen that Critter before.
Thx for sharing this @Emeraldgreen

2 Likes

I know! That was a bit harsh

1 Like