Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Looking good bud!
Has that BTI gotten some of your pests under control yet?

2 Likes

Slower to implement that. I soaked some bits last night to hit my indoor veg with tonight. The second set of bags I’ll treat since they are only half done. Very excited about tonight’s watering :grin:.

4 Likes

Sweet. I’m sure you’ll see a difference soon after.
I swear by the stuff. I have not a single (known) gnat in my space. When I have an outbreak, BTI it is! There’s a lot of other critter larvae it works on aswell. You can look it up. I think it suffocates them or makes it so they can’t feed, and then starve. Wishing you the best brotha! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m going to start soaking my clone trays with it also. I think it’ll eliminate all the little worms I’ve found in my clone stems.
I feel like the cal/mag gave everything a second wind for finishing up

4 Likes

Crippy A B and N crippy are going in the ground. @OriginalDankmaster96

3 crippy A
5 crippy B
2 N crippy
1 crippy sfv
From just root development crippy B and N crippy will be massive
@darkillusion
Southern exposure with full sun.

16 Likes

I see a thick stalk on that one B. Seems like they’re handling outdoors quite well. Anything in particular you’ve noticed since going outside ? Yes @420noob just showed a massive budding NLC so I think you’ll be pleased come fall time with it.

1 Like

The NLC lowers and sides came up level with the two main colas. I topped once and was in a 2 gal pot so outside in ground WOW should be your reaction come harvest.

2 Likes

That is the bomb! Bti is a bacteria that the larva eat and kills larva so no new gnats. I do the 24 hour soak as well you can see the active bacteria in the water the next day. Safe for your rhizo also use this with my mushrooms as well.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed the A in the container seems to want to flower. I think it’s a root restriction response. I’m hopeful that being in the ground will reverse it. I’ll see pretty soon

1 Like

Are you talking about gourmet mushrooms? My buddy is going to try it on his oyster bags since he just lost a bunch to worms.
We were discussing how to apply it
How long did you go with the NLC?

Any mushrooms. Between 7-8 weeks 51 and 56 for the bigger one.

1 Like

Bandaid haze ix 3.0

So far looking like 3 males out of 11 seeds :grin::tada:

16 Likes

Pretty uniform, that mean its a worked line? Awesome you get to pop so many seeds & to see the variation of so many cultivars. I know it’s hard work but for someone who loves the plant, it’s gotta be a pretty cool opportunity.

5 Likes

Seeing all the different plants is absolutely amazing. I feel really blessed to be able to be a part of this. The plants make up for all the problems that are happening with the rollout.
I’m pretty sure the bandaid ix 3.0 is a worked line, but I’m not a 100 percent on this.

9 Likes

Attempt to make autos
Male I found

Females I replaced in the field

14 Likes

Very cool EG. Are the male and females from the same seed lot? The male looks entirely different then the majority of those females.
:v::grin:

4 Likes

They are from the same lot. I missed some herm flowers on the papaya last year. We found about 2k seeds while trimming. Fast photo selfed. I forgot 25 percent would be autos. These are the ones I dug up and replaced in the field. I found the male first and put him under 24 veg. The girls followed a few days later. Already see seeds forming

4 Likes

Right on. Did we talk on the Papaya? I can’t recall. Was it based on the ONI seeds Papaya and do you intend to select until all the offspring are full auto? Sounds like a cool project.
:grin::v:

3 Likes

Atlas seed papaya fast photo. I’m thinking the autos I’m seeding should be all fem autos.
I want to save some pollen :crossed_fingers: to cross to ICC, bandaid haze, sour possible. That’s the plan!
Hope I can pull it off, because I’ve not been successfully doing my plans so far.
Didn’t chat on the papaya yet
Tropicana cookie f2 • crunck boat

Only got two from the pack. :crossed_fingers: a boy and a girl :joy:

11 Likes

Looking good brotha. Yup bits or dunks are a must with coco/soil imo, stupid gnats are so persistent this and DE or thick sand on top will stop them within a few weeks , I always go hard with it for two weeks I crush the dunks and place on cheese cloth then float thee cheesecloth bags in my smaller Rez. 25 gallons and just use it to water it won’t interfere with anything

2 Likes