Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Thank you buddy.

1 Like

@AzSeaindooin420 i have last season up if you want to peek.

1 Like

Last year this time compared to this year.

Thankfully I’m taking pictures. My mind told me I was way behind last year, but pictures say otherwise

22 Likes

Snails are here :disappointed:

Crippy A clone

12 Likes

Leave em a pie pan with about an inch of beer in it to drown in. Works good for tomatoes so it should help with cannabis.

4 Likes

Copper tape bro, stops a few things including snails. Bastards

6 Likes

Going with slugo. To much tape and beer :joy:

4 Likes

Crippy A

Crippy B

Nl crippy

@OriginalDankmaster96

16 Likes

Actually that A may be a yielder, it’s HUGE!

3 Likes

i can just see your field covered with pie tins and beer. the crippy be looking good. cant remember did you chop the froot yet?
hope you are having better weather over there. so far this growing season it has only rained twice so far.
47 days the first time and 32 days the second time. might see the sun for a day or two then supposed to be more of the same.

3 Likes

@OriginalDankmaster96 I’m sure they will yield. Clean up and clone all of them and BBP application. They definitely don’t like being root bound!
@mainerJ same whacky weather here. I’m already anticipating different issues this year. Cutting froot by the foot now. Hanging in the loft.
Cloudy and chance of rain for next 10 days last I looked at the weather

3 Likes

YES! Hard to maintain bonsai moms

1 Like

They want to flower once root bound

1 Like

I’m noticing it’s slower growth, stays compact but definitely crawls once bound.

Yeah at the top it looks like they do, but don’t actually. I know what you’re seeing though :wink:

1 Like

They need a gallon min to veg up properly. I had them in solo cups way to long and they were PISSED :angry:
Growing since I put them in the ground.
Still on like deprivation so :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Some bandaid haze

18 Likes

:rofl: I’m getting there as much as you now. I’m playing catch up :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I hope you mean like deprivation :joy:. I hand them out like candy at Halloween

1 Like

There’s too much for me to like as I get reciprocal, so yeah I’m hitting the limit and keep pushing the time up every time I do it. Please wait 12 hrs :rofl:

2 Likes

That’s a tough one 12 hours. I don’t want to read when I get that message. I want to be able to like everything that makes me happy that I see and read.

5 Likes