Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

I did not know that about them either. Thank you for sharing. I had them in the veg tent.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Partner just dropped by with these

11 Likes

Sucks about inside but that pic is very calming. How many plants going in the atlas seeds grow? What the pest killer called no pest?

2 Likes

About 900. I started 1000, but like at like 30 percent to mice bad starts. I than replaced them with some selfed seed from last year
Hot shot no pest strips

1 Like

ICC @TestOfOath

Tropicana cookie :crossed_fingers:

@SCJedi

16 Likes

If someone asks you can let them know that you eat ice cream but you grow ice cream cake!

3 Likes

Only grow ice cream cake :joy:. Allergy to dairy!
Before anybody feels bad, I worked in an ice store for years before figuring out the allergy

2 Likes

Man I could never work a ice cream store gig, wouldn’t be able to get me out of the door…litterly. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Work at one long enough and you will get very quick at getting out. Trust me on this one.

2 Likes

I used to have a vanilla shake every time I opened, so like 6 times a week! A young metabolism

2 Likes

This make me sad. I feel like I’d loose my will to live, lol. Cheese should be it’s own food group. And I’ve grown real accustom to drinking at least a quart of milk a day. Maybe I have a problem. :thinking:

1 Like

got a nug of mac daddy at the dispo today and the look and smell is crazy. im sure it will taste like butt but thats a cut to keep an eye out for i think. MAC x GDP. its like ice cream terps.

1 Like

That sounds great @shade
@blowdout2269 you get used to not having it in your diet.

2 Likes

i was wrong the budtender mustve smelled like sugar. its super dank but no ice cream.
im curious, why no IEFs outside this year?

1 Like

I was told I need to have enough of whatever I do fo a product line. I ran out of time and space. I’ll be starting some as I restart my tent.

1 Like

@OriginalDankmaster96 crippy b

20 Likes

Is that a birds nest ?

2 Likes

It is a bird nest with eggs in it!

4 Likes

That’s funny, I guess the bird thought this is the best plant to make my home in :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Amazing! 2 summers ago a hummingbird made a nest in the rafters of our carport; we got to see the eggs, the babies, and one of the baby’s first flight. Really cool.

6 Likes