Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

I’ve never seen a nest in a cannabis plant. That’s a proper beautiful thing EG.
:v:

6 Likes

It’s my first time ever seeing it myself! The only reason I looked is the bird that flew out as I got close yelled at me a lot :joy:
Really going to need to wash the plants now!

3 Likes

You know what your enterprise desperately needs? A tasteful erotic cannabis calendar. I happen to know where you could get such a thing…

7 Likes

I was just thinking the same thing! Tell me more

2 Likes

Well it’s professionally photographed with weed plants strategically placed to obscure offensive human parts.

Check it out:

4 Likes

@Emeraldgreen if you like calendars, and you like covered up schlongs, (and I know I do!), this is the must-have gift of 2024.
I got one and I’m awesome; you’re awesome, so you need one!

2 Likes

He’s right you know. Awesomeness is contagious and so is the sale of this calendar (you must buy it)

2 Likes

I agree I need one! Slight hitch in the whole thing is I’m broke AF right now :disappointed: otherwise I’d have a calendar ordered and bids placed on old joints auction

There’s still a couple weeks, another bit of schilling, I’ve got it order the things, collect cash.

No rush. And no hard feelings if you can’t.

2 Likes

Interested in a trade lol ? You’re plants r showing signs of flower already !?
Those plastics rows r the tits we started using it for the garden this year…
Did you plant cover crop in between rows ?

1 Like

This is about 25 percent of the plants

7 Likes

Not alot of over cast here relentless sun then when it rains it pours historic rainfall they say!

Forgive me but those have to be fast buds or autos …I haven’t been on lately :crazy_face:I’ve missed out on tonssssssss

1 Like

Wow, that’s so cool. :smiley:

2 Likes

That’s awesome! I’ve never thought about a bird making a nest in a cannabis plant. That’s really neat.
Nature at its finest

2 Likes

Fast photos. We started them a month earlier and it’s making a difference! Everything is starting to go into flower, these are just the front runners

2 Likes

truly natures finest. balance and harmony. always makes a good place to nest. :wink:

2 Likes

Better angle

18 Likes

The beauty of this brings a tear to the eye of the Algonquin in me. Circle of life and all that…
:grin::v::canada:

5 Likes

I need to work on the plant but feel bad about the mom not being able to sit on her eggs :disappointed:
You get the artwork from your relative?

3 Likes

He’s been so busy doing tattoo that I haven’t even asked him yet. Maybe today, if he has time. I did get a little knee cap job from him though. Native elder, growing from rock formation.

:grin::v::canada:

7 Likes