Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Very cool :sunglasses: I haven’t got a new tattoo in like 20 years! This is my first one, about 25 years old

7 Likes

This is amazing, you have such a beautiful spot there mate! :grinning::raised_hands::beers:

4 Likes

Cool man! Yeah, I grew up around tattooing and tattooers so it’s kind of a social thing when a traveling tattooer come to visit. We talk and reminiscent about the good old days while getting tattooed late into the night. This visit, I also had my children give me tattoo on the tops of my toes. Each kid got their own toe, to mark-up however they wanted. Those are my favorite tattoos.

7 Likes

It is a beautiful spot. My buddy picked it up about 13 years ago and has been working on it ever since. Definitely a great place to spend time

4 Likes

That’s so cool! I absolutely get why they are your favorite!
They didn’t fight over who got the big toe?

2 Likes

Just a glance into the insanity. I’ve used Safers soap as a dip for years. Had to start looking at DEC regulations for insecticide/fungicide.

If it’s not labeled as a dip, you can’t use it as a dip😳

2 Likes

@MissinBissin my buddy just sent me this picture of the Cali O he has going

15 Likes

Yes, thats a caged Beast !
Nice one @Emeraldgreen and Thanks for sharing that !
She Does Not loose her Head next summer ! Nice to see a full plant!!!

2 Likes

Thought you might enjoy seeing it

1 Like

Bro hell yea man … Awesome job :100::clap:

1 Like

Some update shots ICC

Bandaid haze and Lucky!
Lsgtk @THCeed

Atlas oreoz

31 Likes

Great looking OD grow!

5 Likes

Thank you :pray:. It’s a lot of work! I appreciate hearing that.

7 Likes

Beautiful work you’re putting in EG! That first shot of the ICC takes me back to the last page in the old Dutch seed catalogs, where they show the big field of cannabis that we all fantasized about. Good on you man!
:grin::v:

4 Likes

Thank you buddy! Appreciate your feedback and participation. This is the last year of the conditional license. In three months the new license application will begin. In order to be eligible for the next licensing step you need to be up to date with compliance.
You also need to pick what tier you want to be in. You pay for size now. Going to be fun watching it play out

2 Likes

LSGTK looks like cousin it

5 Likes

That’s hilarious :rofl:

2 Likes

Such a beautiful area, the plants are looking great.

2 Likes

Thank you! How’re you? Still hanging with your grandma?

1 Like

Things start budding down that way yet!?

1 Like