Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Fast photos are budding. The clones are starting to do the pre flower alternating nodes.
How’re you?

2 Likes

Same deal here I feel as if they deff are stretching out though alot of growth past week cold morning 49 this am !
I am doing well brother just finishing up some dinner .
How about yourself ?

1 Like

One foot in front of the other right now. I’m just crossing my fingers that everything starts opening up and functioning. I’m tired of being broke :disappointed:
Otherwise I’m great😁
Temperature definitely dropped last couple days :crossed_fingers: sunny dry fall

5 Likes

I think about it everyday bro Bills come way to fast! .
Live to work work to live type deal !
Deff hoping the same brother ! Imma call it and say noticeable buds by August 12th .lol …

Sunny dry fall!
Please oh please

4 Likes

You’ve a Big Apetite @Emeraldgreen

1 Like

start getting yourself some tree stake branches you gonna have to prop them monsters up. righteous
man you be growen them just fine.

3 Likes

I’m doing good and yeah still hanging with nan.
I’ve been loving this cooler weather the past few days, definitely more enjoyable.

3 Likes

Battling leaf septoria :sob:

5 Likes

Well like Bulma in Dragon Ball Z abridged says…“Kill it with fire”.

2 Likes

Love Dragon Ball! Trying to strip all the infected leaves and spraying with sulfur. It just won’t stop raining :sob:

4 Likes

I liked the abridged version better. Mr. Popo is just a gangster in it.

1 Like

Where did you find the abridged version?

it is on YouTube.

The people that made this did an entire series and a few fan made movies.

1 Like

Great! Thank you for the link also

1 Like

They also did an abridged version of Hellsing.

1 Like

I popped these as a germination test. Friend was getting 20 percent success, so had to check. I got 100 percent :grin:. Sour d early Iranian

19 Likes

Never had septoria until tis year. Rain and humidity all through July…spraying with sulphur, hypochlorous acid and Ferminator at different intervals, and stripping off any spotted leaves. Keeping it at bay, but the battle goes on.

3 Likes

That’s the same here

1 Like

Some crippy crosses updates shots

Baby crippy A than sfv crippy, A,B,NLC
I might have two B plants in these. I’m a bit burnt

24 Likes

A bud from my accidentally pollenated papaya bomb

I seeded it with the male I found from the group. This was a side branch, grown in a 3 gallon bag

12 Likes