Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

So clooose :joy:

10 Likes

Well, I can definitely say CripXmas plants favor seasonal outdoor growing to get to these sizes. It does take time to grow but the faster flowering will be a blessing, especially the density of B. I’m definitely intrigued to know when it changes over. I’ll go on a limb to say late September to mid Oct for harvest :thinking:

1 Like

They’re starting the alternative node thing already. I’m thinking early October is going to be the latest they go. Season is normally done by the 10-15.
I’d say around 4 feet tall most of them.

2 Likes

Update photos
ICC on the left center

NLC

Crippy B

Crippy A

Atlas snow panda

28 Likes

Those all looked great! The Atlas Snow Panda has some big colas looks like, nice job

2 Likes

Those look so good bud. Healthy and green!
How are you not having pest issues out there?

1 Like

I started the Atlas seeds about a month earlier this year than last. The plants are finishing up much earlier this year over last year. It’ll be a staggered harvest all the way to October it looks like! Thank God. Thank you @Natea

4 Likes

I’m having issues big time with septoria this year. That’s about it for pests right now. A little snail damage also. I lost a lot of seedlings to mice/moles earlier in the season. The dogs run off all the deer😁

2 Likes

Damn they look way ahead of the plants down here flower wise ! Looking good !

1 Like

I was going to tag you, just moving slow :joy:. My clone stuff is just starting to bud. They won’t be done until October. The crippy crosses are a little ahead of them.

3 Likes

I’m still in bed …talk about moving slow hahaha…
Deff getting more and more hairs down here but the buds r coming !

1 Like

They’re coming for sure. I’m hoping for a dryer fall :crossed_fingers:, but it’ll be what it’ll be.

2 Likes

You know it brother fingers crossed !

1 Like

lookin good

2 Likes

Nest update

The mom yells at me every time I get nearby

19 Likes

Oh she’ll have to find somewhere else soon, the leaves are already yellowing and they will drop off, so won’t be foliage protection. I’d say mid sept, looks about 2 weeks in now from my eye.

2 Likes

That would be a super fast finish!

Picture of each sfv,a,b,NLC not sure if order is correct

11 Likes

You’ll count about 35 days from here, so yeah mid to late Sept. It sounds like it started around early Aug. I guess we know the fast time holds true outdoors.

2 Likes

I love that there’s a momma bird that decided your Herb plant would be a good place to build her nest and raise her chick’s! Smart bird indeed!!
:v::canada:

2 Likes

@shade

Sour d early Iranian a buddy is growing

9 Likes