Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

are they robins? i will take a yelling squaker any day over a dive bomber peck to the head. lol. we feed the birds and have lots of nesting in our yard in spring early summer.
seems late in season for babies. it really has been a different spring summer this year.

1 Like

Daddy I believe

11 Likes

Finches breed in July as opposed to most birds. So cool to get to watch the babies.

2 Likes

that is so cool. we have lots of gold finches up here, never have found a nest? thanks for that info @FirstCavApache64 did not know that about the finches.

2 Likes

I didn’t know that either. I’m pretty sure I posted the eggs earlier in the thread also

2 Likes

Early July you’ll notice the males fighting more than normal as they vie for the girls attention. We have a couple finch feeders and they’re great to watch.

2 Likes

you did. perhaps i have not found a nest is because im sorta surrendered by woods, and it looks they nest in the open fields.

same here.

1 Like

Honestly if the momma hadn’t yelled so much I would have missed it until harvest time

1 Like

that is awesome! out tending your fields and nature talks to you.

1 Like

Mendo breath shot

Birds are yelling at me and so are my plants :flushed:. Been a weird season so far

11 Likes

Very cool grow @Emeraldgreen ! Very fun to watch production level cannabis farming. Hope you have an amazing harvest! Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

Thank you for stopping by and saying hello. It’s been an adventure for sure.

2 Likes

looks like she could finish on time for sure, have you grown the cross out yet? sounds like there could be some racey hybrids in there, tasty ones too.

1 Like

I tried it two years ago, but got sick. I never saw it completed. This is the second time.
I did flower out a stardawg early Iranian cross that was really good, very narcotic sleepy high. Some of them maintain the smell of the mom, so I’m sure tasty will be there :grin:

2 Likes

im flowering them outside so im not sure if i can keep a male but hopefully collecting bodhi’s razz hp and reversed apple fritter pollen this winter to hit the frostiest with.
he says 42 day flower on the website, and only grow outside with harvest starting early aug so thinking mid/late july pollination and maybe be shucking seed before the rains :pray:

1 Like

Sounds like a plan. How many are you doing?

Can we get a close-up on the nuggy shots !?

1 Like

I think I cut her already. I’ll get some nug shots for you

1 Like

Hoop house wave of bandaid haze

10 Likes

@Rabeats2093

26 Likes