Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Just a few, not a hunt at all. Any tips on spotting the frostier (more likely to wash well) type early?

1 Like

They were all pretty close for me. I only did it inside for seed. I’m excited to see how you do with them outside

2 Likes

Damn they are killer looking !?

2 Likes

Bandaid haze 6

Group shot

Little cute critter I found

16 Likes

Always nice to have them murderous little monsters around!
You should check out a video of praying mantis taking down a hummingbird. I didn’t think it was a real thing. Had to see for myself. Just wow.

3 Likes

This one was small. I found done a couple years ago that was like 6 inches long. I can totally see them taking down a hummingbird. If only they would eat snails

4 Likes

Atlas seed fast photos. I’m a convert to fast photos!

Hoop is being filled again

18 Likes

Cool! How fast are they compared to regs?

3 Likes

Gotta get some ducks lol looking good bro

2 Likes

Yep, some farmers say: you don’t have a snail problem, you have a duck problem.

4 Likes

The fast photos are about 2 weeks faster than the clones. If you start the seeds early they finish faster, auto gene kicks in.
Ducks eat snails?

2 Likes

80 % of the time they are on the prowl for them
Other 20% they r sleeping !

3 Likes

I’m over here dreaming about what I’d do with a hoop house that big!:star_struck: Those fast photos sound like the ticket for us above 40° latitude.
10-12" height in the center of the hot house EG?
:v::canada:

2 Likes

14 feet at center 96 by 30.
I’m really liking fast photos, clones of fast photos are really cool also. They stay in veg, but want to flower really fast one flipped.
I have faith you have it filled up by now!

4 Likes

@Emeraldgreen been checking out ur grow. Very impressive. Overgrow the world indeed :earth_americas: :facepunch: :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words and stopping by!

@Budderton I’m really liking the fast photos. I want to use some of the autos I’ve received to make some myself. I really like what I’ve seen from atlas seeds in fast photos with the exception of a muted nose. I’m hoping to create some fem fast photos that have potency, yields, and nose :joy: I want it all!
Could you tell me about the papaya again. I vaguely remember you saying it was another strain renamed. Appreciate it

6 Likes

Papaya,from Oni , was a K.C. Brains Mango selection. Mango is KC 33 x Afghani.
I’d try and grow trees that are 13’11" tall in there!
:v::canada:

5 Likes

I know you would! Thank you

1 Like