Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Rainbird

Frankenstein @JohnnyPotseed

18 Likes

She’s looking like ready to explode! Very nice, cuz.

4 Likes

@Reznfingeez33 could you post some shots here of the early Iranian please.
I learned something new.
@shade you might find this interesting

12 Likes

Curiosity: Piqued.

3 Likes

I second that!

But…peaked, lol.

2 Likes

i am definitely interested. looks like a true hashplant. those fast flowers are beautiful, frosty plus nice structure for outdoor to let some air through too.
the super dense almost ripe outdoor stuff is rotting out with the weather shift here. every year more make the switch to LD, between the bad air and the rain plus contamination from everyone else around growing.

1 Like

These are the early Iranian f2 I made. They are being flowered in Ontario Canada.
I’ll stop by my buddy’s house and grab a couple pictures of the progress of his plants tomorrow
@blowdout2269 @HeadyBearAdventures
Curiosity answered?

7 Likes

Selective pollination of a bunch of plants with chocolate diesel pollen! :crossed_fingers:it takes.
Also used sfv crippy pollen to f2 itself and crossed to a,b, NLC :crossed_fingers:these take also

4 Likes

I just ordered some Chocolate Diesel flower and am excited for delivery!

2 Likes

Let us know how it goes! Did you sign up for the co-op run?

1 Like

Yes I ordered it to see if I like it. It said Chocolate Diesel #4 so I dont know what that means but it said Sour Diesel x Chocolate Thai. I’ve previously had experience with Chocolate Trip.

1 Like

Sounds delicious :yum:

1 Like

2 Likes

Most definitely! Heard great things about the Iranian lines

2 Likes

You beat me to it congratulations. :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

3 Likes

Maybe, have to make sure the pollen took :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Very much so.
Well…I still want the pics. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I only got one from him. I’ll grab some tomorrow of the sour d Iranian cross he’s got going. The picture above is early Iranian f2 though

3 Likes

This is some straight up fire. I have a bunch of stuff like ice cream cake, modified mintz, forbidden fruit, og kush and blackberry kush but this chocolate diesel just is so much better than all of that. 1 hit wonder two hitter quitter. It has taken me a year to find something with this level of awesome in cali. Closest would be Snow Lotus and Marshmallow OG.

It has that dank intoxicating smell to it where you will instantly know “this is dank as fuck.” Extremely heady. Tested at 30% Reminds me how much I love chems even though i veered off a lil. People keep trying to make new greatness but damn… what else does one need??? This is pheno #4. Terps arent everything… theres definitely other stuff at play. I have a lot of 30% stuff that doesnt hit like this.

6 Likes

This sounds great. I’m hoping the chocolate diesel co-op is the same :crossed_fingers::grin:

1 Like