Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Sour d early Iranian with poor light

8 Likes

After losing a bunch of seeds I started earlier in the year, :crossed_fingers: these work out

Just trying to get a couple seeds off of them at this point. Tropicana cookie f2 • crunck boat

9 Likes

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:. Nice one to save EG! I don’t think I have any of that batch left. I’m a little surprised there’s no purple, considering the parents I used for the f1s. Best of luck with them!
:v::canada:

3 Likes

I should have enough seeds to keep them going. I hit a TC in the field also. The problem is I labeled both Tropicana cookie and Tropicana cherry TC last year. I’m hoping I have the Tropicana cookie :joy:
The lack of purple is making me question if it’s the cookie. Last year the cookie was purple/black with this old fashioned orange drink smell :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

That sounds like the Trop Cookies mom. The female Crunk Boats where grapes and gas, so I figured that’s what the male might have imparted.
:v::canada:

3 Likes

Hopefully the bx will produce a better yielding version. Get to see soon enough if I got the right one

2 Likes

ICC update shots

TC :crossed_fingers:Tropicana cookie

Bandaid haze ix 3.0 budding

Random unidentified spider

22 Likes

@MissinBissin any bud development/ smells on the Cali O?

2 Likes

Stopping in after Dinner… I will have an Update @Emeraldgreen

4 Likes

I’m seeing tons of these little critters for the first time in my life

It’s so cool

13 Likes

That’s awsome. They are great predators to have around!

2 Likes

Just wild.

4 Likes

Holy chit!

2 Likes

Yeah, there’s quite a few videos like this out there on the web. This is not the craziest. :grin:

2 Likes

It all started innocent enough @Emeraldgreen. Just as I finishing up the Cali Orange Haze defol… we got poured-on.
No stem-rubs today amigo. Scissors in-hand, the head went down and all i could see were stemmed-leaves everywhere…
Before

11 Likes

Damn! I got septoria doing that for me naturally :joy:. She start budding yet?

2 Likes

Oh Yes, buds just showed-up in time.
She’s healthy, buds are happening everywhere

9 Likes

I’m super curious to see how yours compares to my buddy’s with smell, structure, finishing time. I need to get over and check her out in person. Your plants are looking fantastic

2 Likes

Hey, what ever happened to your baby birdies?

2 Likes

They got big and left the nest. I know 1 of the 6 didn’t make it. I prefer to believe the other 5 did

3 Likes