Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

This is worth a look

1 Like

i hear you. if all the rain was not to much got, to get me some supports up before the hurricane lee passes thru later this week
to and for the Nova Scotia folks get ready!!! looks like a replay of last fall for you. looks to be heading into the Bay of Fundy .

1 Like

@CocoaCoir That’s fair. Yea if you take a ton of it everyday for months you can have some withdrawal symptoms if you stop taking it suddenly (nothing serious). Treat it like you would any other drug (alcohol, caffeine) & don’t use it all day every day if you don’t want a dependence.

4 Likes

Wait a second I’m not supposed to be using sugar and caffeine every day :flushed:
I need to remember that even if I can plant it maybe I should not!

2 Likes

Haha!

There is an easy solution to physical or physiological dependence, wether its sugar, caffeine, weed or anything else. It may be shocking to some but… if it’s not killing you or bankrupting you…and it makes your life a little brighter, you can just keep using it forever :metal: :laughing:

2 Likes

Little update
Frankenstein in 3 gallon bag

Crippy in 3 gallon bag

Space panda atlas seed

17 Likes

Yeah, I generally take as hefty dose of Kratom twice a week. Only when my back spasms won’t stop, or pain is unbearable. Seeing as I can’t currently use cannabis. Been about a month since I’ve used it though.
Definitely don’t want any withdrawals, lol.
Articles like this I also tend to take with a grain of salt. Especially seeing as they generally only surface after a failed attempt to criminalize or ban a product.

2 Likes

Couple flower shots. Redline • rainbird

Atlas seeds space panda

18 Likes

Damn that space panda is one frosty number !
I hope you plucked all those dead leafs off of the one it the back round :crazy_face:
Everything’s looking good bro !!

2 Likes

I’m considering buying some seeds of it actually! Really hoping to get the boss to buy more​:joy: Nothing but de leafing and cutting down for the last week. Probably for another week to come :flushed:.
Thank you
How is everything going for you?

2 Likes

Yeah I’d say deff some good looking nuggets. I could only imagine the chore that follows when dealing with numbers of the sort
Everything’s going pretty well outdoors…heavy heavy defoliation picked up a leafblower from a garage sale…now trying to fix it up lol …got some nice wind this afternoon after a wet am though …
Life Outside the garden… I’d say not to well but It is what it is and was what it was its now that matters
Hope all is well on your end bro🌱

2 Likes

I’m glad there’s some bright spots for you! I’m just trying to hold on to the ride myself :joy: so many things I have to address, but can’t at the moment. I just trying to keep as much going as possible in all areas of my life at the moment. Really just trying to hang in until this market gets going :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

It’s a roller coaster with no friggin safety bar for sure brother. All we can do is hang on & hope we don’t go flying :laughing: :metal:

2 Likes

Little updates. I’ve been super busy

Flower patch nearby. I treated one and not the other!

Processor showed up took it thank goodness

Sour diesel Elvis

18 Likes

So they came, picked up all your outdoor plants & paid yall? :+1:

2 Likes

No pay😂. They are the only processor that has drying abilities. They’ll harvest, buck, and dry in a day. It makes it very easy. We’ll get paid as the oil sells. It’s a split on the oil not just selling the biomass.
The entire NY market is running on credit! Farms are offering 30 day net terms to the dispensary.

3 Likes

Interesting, so you guys grow, someone else trims/dries it. Then they return it, you guys turn it into oil (or have someone turn it into oil). Then that oil goes to dispensaries, assuming they sell it all, you get 50% of the profits?

2 Likes

They only do the oil which we split the liter at market value. Any flower we want to sell we need to dry, trim, package, test ourselves.
The processor will do all of this for a fee of course. We are doing it ourselves so we can keep our price lower. The legal market is almost the same as the black market currently for NY at the moment. It’s not at all what I expected.
We can also pay to have our oil turned into gummies, vape cartridge and such. Once processed into oil the farm can no longer touch it basically

6 Likes

So ya finally get to take a breath, aye bud?

2 Likes

I wish😳 I think we are heading into really intense trimming and packaging right now. I’ll know for sure today!

4 Likes