Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Fook, Hope you recover quick brotha. :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Waiting for cast to harden

10 Likes

Not gonna lie, but I had a feeling that would be the case.

2 Likes

Me too, but was hoping :joy:

2 Likes

Well if it was not so close to the knee it might have been different.

1 Like

Great. It shifted a little bit which is a concern apparently

3 Likes

Yea, do not want that healing off center. You will have a limp for life with that.

3 Likes

Holy f%$@! @Emeraldgreen that couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy at a worse time. I’ve rocked the full leg cast before. They’re gonna tell you not to stick a clothes hanger down there for itches & you’re going to ignore that rule… cuz f*$k that stupid rule :laughing:

You can still do everything on crutches, just maybe not carry a hot bowl of soup. Get a bowl & cup with handles so you can 1-hand stuff from microwave to bedroom :+1:

Feel better homie! Good news is you finished all the walk related work before this eh?

5 Likes

Take 10 deep breaths

4 Likes

Sorry to learn about your knee brother.
Hope you get well soon and praying it heals fast as well. :pray:t3:
Take care bro.
Smoke a fat one, sit back and read something that interests you.

3 Likes

Damn bro, that sucks!
Guess it coulda been worse. :grimacing:

Well, at least u can stay seated for trim jail.:open_mouth:
Take care brotha!
:slightly_smiling_face::peace_symbol::heart:

4 Likes

That sucks bro, sorry man…

Hopefully you’ll get some we’ll deserved rest and be on your feet soon…

2 Likes

I hope you heal quickly man!

2 Likes

Thank you guys for the well wishes. Yeah I’ll be sitting for trim jail! I get to see the next step when I talk to an orthopedic doctor. For now in a splint with Tylenol :joy:

8 Likes

Upward and onward, heal up quickly EG!

4 Likes

Man, you’ll do anything to get out of shucking!:rofl:
Seriously tho, speedy recoveries EG.
:v::canada:

5 Likes

I wasn’t thinking! Now I can only sit and both hands work, now I’m stuck trimming and shucking. Poor planning

6 Likes

How ya doing man, were you able to sleep last night? Working/trimming through all that discomfort takes brass-balls my friend :metal:

3 Likes

No trimming yet, but once I get fixed up I’ll be in a cast recovering

6 Likes

damn been away from OG for a bit. sorry to hear about your leg/knee that is no fun. I hope you can heal up fast. The photos of your plants looks really nice , my auto did ok the few i had but my photos didnt fare so well. also got hit with pollen from somewhere as well. the weather has been rough in the fingerlakes. the most sativa plants i have power nap from a member on here are doing the best hoping they finish nicely . Keep your spirits up your doing great !!

3 Likes