Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Damn @Emeraldgreen I’m sorry to hear your going thru all that. Just like topshelf said you can always message me brother im here if you need to vent or just shoot the shit. I hope you find your out in the situation soon or a better way to deal with it for the time being if nothing else

2 Likes

So one of my pollinations worked. The Tropicana cookie • crunk boat f2 has given me about 20 seeds @Budderton I also pollinated ICC and Tropicana cherry. I’m not sure if they made it since I was not working.

10 Likes

Right on EG! Congrats on the successful pollination. Hopefully the others turn out for you, they sound yummy! Best wishes and heal up fast!!
:v::canada:

6 Likes

@MissinBissin here is a crappy picture of the Cali o haze my buddy grew

14 Likes

We are on the same page @Emeraldgreen. I’m just putting the final trim on her before saying the Summer grow is Over!
She is it in more ways than One.

Thanks again. She’s getting special attention for being last…

15 Likes

Have you smoked some yet? Only one person has tried so far and they were happy with flavor and potency.

2 Likes

Morning @Emeraldgreen hope your off to a good start!

1 Like

Good morning buddy. I think it’s a good start :joy:. Hope your day goes great

2 Likes

Heard of an sog but this is an fog lmao!

2 Likes

That’s hilarious :joy: thanks for stopping by and saying hello

2 Likes

i just got a notification for this now, strange. that is one juicy looking nug. sounds like it finished early oct or so too?
do you (or your samplers) have a favorite IEF cross of the bunch?

1 Like

I just added you to the post because I reread our earlier conversation. The stardawg and sour cross have both been well received. The sour was done outside and held up well in the weather.

5 Likes

when i hit the straight sour i just talk nonstop, cant shut my damn mouth lol. i cant do it anymore, need something heavy mixed in. hopefully going to be getting some lemon thai and sunshine hashplant pollens, basically just dumping whatever i can collect this winter on a few irans in the backyard and calling that a summer grow next year, only inside for the sensi now for me. obviously if i actually end up making them and stop yapping about it im happy to send a grip of them your way.

2 Likes

Sounds like some fun times this winter sounds like some indica dom hybrid stuff is were you are heading. Pain relief an issue for you?
Can’t say no to a grip of seeds😁

1 Like

Pain and appetite mostly. Some PTSD rears its head every now and then. The lemon Thai I remember had a real gentle effect, was one of the better “sativas” we got in BC. That one just wiped out PTSD like clockwork. The only other strain I’ve had that had that effect on trauma is Apple fritter, if I could find a replacement for AF to try to breed into the Iranian I think it would be the LT though.

1 Like

Anyone know the difference between papaya clone and pcg papaya bomb clone?

1 Like

Papaya Bomb is Papaya X THC Bomb.

2 Likes

Thank you. Do you have any idea how similar or different they are specifically smell and effects?

1 Like

Sorry to say but that is a question I do not have an answer for you.

1 Like

Somebody knows :joy:

1 Like