Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

My thoughts too were along of the line of “at last, @Emeraldgreen can be free” I’m sorry too brother😔

(I know i haven’t been vocal in this thread, but I’ve been following along and rooting for you bro)

5 Likes

Went to work for the first time today since I broke my leg. It’s a trip seeing what had gotten done in that time.

8 Likes

Outdoor stardawg

21 Likes

Finally set to watch. Sorry bro, took me a while too long. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great that your here! No need to apologize! I find that keeping up with like 5-7 of you is a commitment :joy:. How’re you doing?

3 Likes

I’m not doing great right now. Recuperating from surgery. Just a minor pain in the ass (if you know what I mean). I fell last night and think I popped a stitch so I may be making another trip to the hospital today.
Other than that, I’m doing great. lol

4 Likes

welcome buddy ,I grew some awesome Blueberry headband from Emerald green seed company . Just wanted to welcome u and say hello …

2 Likes

I’m just getting back on my feet. Be easy with yourself, so you heal! No more dragging deer out of the woods, that’s what kids are for. You shot, they drag. :joy:
@Originalweedman welcome thank you for stopping in and saying hello!

2 Likes

I got a bunch of tester branches on Wednesday. Trimming them up, than I need to find people for evaluation :joy:

13 Likes

Haha just fire em up ! Time to start getting high again brotha

2 Likes

Sorry bro, definitely need to take it easy, especially recuperating. We want LOTS more @MoBilly in the future

3 Likes

That would be a terrible evaluation. Pretty sure grass clippings would get me high :joy:. Gave some to my friend, he came back and said he doesn’t smoke enough. Everything gets him high af!

4 Likes

Haha , ya that makes sense. Well if I wasn’t way over here I’d gladly be a Guinea pig . I’m sure it can’t be hard to find free weed people over there

2 Likes

Finding people for free weed is never an issue. The feedback is tricky, I’m not looking for complements, l am looking for evaluations. Not everything is great.

9 Likes

Haha no doubt, ya everyone loves it ! ( they think it’s what you wanna hear) no I wanna hear about taste, high, how it burns, duration, flavour changes, harsh? Etc. crazy how it’s hard to get that :man_facepalming:t2:

4 Likes

An old grow friend of mine is the only one who truly gets this. I only want to grow the stuff that everyone agrees on :grin::joy:
I figured one in a couple categories is good.
Og, chem/diesel, sativa, indica, cookies should cover it :joy:

4 Likes

Damn ,I wish u were in Massachusetts…lol

1 Like

Lmao no doubt, it’s definitely tough finding universal weed nowadays, people love it, people hate it…. To me if it tastes great, gets me pie eyed preferably for a 2 hour minimum and at least alleviates some pain/discomfort I’m in! If it tastes epic, dank af! Gets me ruined for 3+ hours and destroys my pain, and just rids me of any anxiety whatsoever…. That’s what I’m looking for. In all of my years I’ve found only a few that did that, truly! But in the next year or so I should have my own answer to this, hopefully a few different versions too. Got some big big plans that’s for sure

6 Likes

I’m an hour south of Albany. Guess it depends where in Massachusetts your at!

1 Like

That’s what I am looking for also. 3+ hours good for the direction one needs pain creativity whatever and is lip smacking good :blush:

2 Likes