Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Happy new year @Emeraldgreen! Hope your having a great day brother!

3 Likes

Thank you buddy :pray:. Hope you have a great new year also

2 Likes

Only a couple days off from when I wanted to start

16 Likes

Looking healthy they are !
Looks like you got some work to do !!
What would happen if I went in there and switched all the cups up :joy:

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure I’d shoot you in a painful non lethal place :flushed:. Rock salt in the buttocks :joy:

4 Likes

Haha I got what you were putting down lmao
All I was thinking …yeah maybe one will fall out but what r the chances 2-3 of them do
I like it !

4 Likes

Nice bro! Here we gooooo

3 Likes

Happy New Year! I’m new here, what is the purpose of the solos, markers?

1 Like

I’m properly labeling them tomorrow :joy:
@Spitfire the label is written on the solo cup. I need to put tape and label the new containers

4 Likes

Ahhh, so you just use the original solos as plant markers afterwards huh? Pretty smart

2 Likes

I’ll relabel the new containers so that I can reuse the solo. I just need to cross out the old label or I end up with multiple labels on the solo. Than I have to use the freshest looking label :rofl:

4 Likes

I hate looking for the label on the cups but it still happens sometimes lol.

4 Likes

Haha , yup that was me too :laughing:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: did you sneak in and steal some of my cups!

1 Like

Such a pita! I have similar issues when I lose a label. Mystery plant!

2 Likes

These are all new genetics for me also. Can’t have the mystery plant happen

2 Likes

so what do you think? is the jerky good enough to sell? i was thinking maybe becoming a OG sponsor and send out samples to people to try before they buy.so i could make it worth while. i will send you the cookie recipe if you would like, but not the jerky one lol. me and the baked bean dog keeping that one a secret. :wink:

6 Likes

I think it is. I kinda like the idea of sponsor og sales. It would keep it less complicated for you. You could make it pretty close to orders also, so less coin out for materials

4 Likes

Very cool! I love jerky. We used to make orders once every 3-4 months from a guy but stopped around the beginning of Covid. Love that idea @mainerJ

4 Likes

you know all about it “the regulations” my goal is to stay away from being over regulated and keep it mostly amongst friends and family. people always like it and want and ask for more, and i really need to reinvent myself one more time. at my age the psychical labor work i do is rough on me.

5 Likes