Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

I’ve had rank stuff pretty intense stank filter penetrating smells but not typical RKS from what I’ve heard about it at least not yet haha

2 Likes

I believe I got it from Doug. I’m too stoned to get up and look for the ledger though. lol
Here in a bit.

4 Likes

I personally believe that todays pot smokers will never find “rks”. I think it exists, but the descriptive words that we us today are so much more refined than 30 years ago.
Back than it smells like a skunk. Today we have hints of chocolate and cherries with an undertone of leather and sweat

10 Likes

Yeah. I didn’t smoke a lot when I was young so I didn’t get much of those old school profiles. I do remember smoking some Colombian Gold with my best friend. It was one of the few times he ever said “No ____ you gotta try this”. It turned out it wasn’t that Mexican stuff he always bought. That CG taste is one I remember well. I have some seeds now though, so when I can. lol
Dang! I have so many seeds to grow out! What a predicament.
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

If you are looking for a stinker then you are going to be disappointed for sure. Thanks for holding up your end of the deal!

2 Likes

I thought these were sweet as opposed to stinker. No disappointment here. No one is stepping up here, might have to go to the other thread
I was thinking these are more along the lines of authentic genetics skunk 1.

5 Likes

That’s right, they are on the sweet end of the spectrum.

4 Likes

I’m definitely interested but since i already have sensei super skunk I want to give this opportunity to someone else :wink:

4 Likes

Send me your address. This should be different from sensi. It’d be great to see how different or similar they are!

6 Likes

Much appreciated brother. :pray:

5 Likes

If this is still available, please sign me up.

Thank You.

2 Likes

What’s a Ski? I’m not looking for anything. but was just curious. oh is that Skunk #1?? if so, that’s interesting. I don’t have any Skunk related stuff other than the Bodhi Outdoor Skunk Revival packs… I have a few of those.

Hey @Emeraldgreen u want a GT cut too when I send one off to Kami?

7 Likes

There is a family on the way to my grandmas that raises rabbits and sells them whole or portioned fresh frozen and they sell the fur as well. I keep telling myself I want to go up there and get some rabbit meat for stew and jerky

3 Likes

That is very cool :sunglasses: I’d love one. You want the sk1 pack?

2 Likes

If no one else b4 me claims it you know I’m down :wink:

4 Likes

If @MonsterDrank doesn’t take it they’re yours. If he wants them I’ll split mine with you. They’re big packs!!! Either way you’ll have some

5 Likes

Much respect brother :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

If you run short just let me know. I can send a few extras out to whomever.

8 Likes

I still have half a pint jar to giveaway. :dizzy_face:‍:dizzy::dizzy_face:‍:dizzy:

8 Likes

Much respect to you as well @BRMTreefarmer

3 Likes