Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

Super cool of you. @TopShelfTrees1 send your address

4 Likes

I have some OG skunk #1 (Master Thai made in the 90’s) that @BigMike55 gifted me. I have big hopes for that grow.

The regular RKS came from @Kushking902 along with some other skunky strains. I split the RKS with @misterbee .
I plan to run a whole grow using those skunky strains.
RKS, (Hindi Skunk X Skunk 18), Texas Road Kill, Shoreline BC (known as a true “old school skunk" (( hope so lol)).

Anyway, I’m hoping to stink the house up considerably. lol

12 Likes

Atta boy! Nice

4 Likes

I love it. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: that you stink out your house in the best possible way!

4 Likes

I am blessed with a wife that calls that funky odor her “Aroma therapy”. lol
We’re gonna test the limits of that.
:wink:

4 Likes

Yes, you most definitely are!

4 Likes

She smoke or just like the aroma?

3 Likes

oh no… I’ve got plenty and I’d never get to those. I just wanna hook up all my NY peeps with that GT… it’s good to spread her around. I paid for HLVD testing out of my own pocket recently too… rest assured everything here is clean.

8 Likes

Thank you I appreciate it :pray:

3 Likes

She may take a hit or two once or twice a week. Normally she has to be hurting pretty bad before she does. We don’t take pills so the weed is it for us. That woman is tough as nails though. She hates hospitals with a purple passion. lol

9 Likes

PSA the sweet and sour Cindy co-op is open in case you need a reminder

5 Likes

Hey man hows the leg doing, you back to doing backflips & yoga yet?

4 Likes

:joy::rofl::grin: I’m thinking about the yoga part! Scared if I try backflips it’ll be a disaster!!
How are you?

6 Likes

Not too bad man thanks. Just had surgery yesterday, first time laying around at home in months, figured I’d use the free time to catch up w/everybody! Might even pop some seeds, my tents been empty for 2 weeks, killed abunch of chronix’s auto seeds by accident (overwatering), gotta get back on the train. How are the dogs doin?

6 Likes

The dogs are good! Hope your surgery went well and you have an uneventful recovery. What’re you thinking about popping?

6 Likes

I’ve got an extra rooted Wedding Cake and Motorbreath 15 I would be happy to drop off in Richmond if you want brother, just to get you going. Just have to transplant them in a week or 2. Let me know if you want em and I’ll make the trip this weekend. Hope you’re feeling okay and you’re back on your feet soon.

10 Likes

That’s awesome teamwork right there! Emeraldgreen blessings for this!

5 Likes

thanks man for the psa on co op sign ups. was able to get on both the yogi and sweet sour cindy sign ups. been down for the count the past few days with whatever type crud i got. also got hit with another storm and power outage yesterday and today. been getting high wind and high flooding type storms so far. hope all is good over your way.

4 Likes

Sorry you lost power and all the associated crap. Hope you feel better soon also and super happy my PSA helped :grin:
At the moment all is good here

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. Listening to rain falling while sipping :coffee:

11 Likes