Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

I’m watching snow falling while sipping’ :coffee: …got a good dump last night.

Hope all is well over there :cloud_with_rain:

4 Likes

I’m happy with the rain :joy: it’s melting all the snow we got a couple days ago.

4 Likes

Sounds like a relaxing day @Emeraldgreen , how is your leg doing these days?

3 Likes

Much better thank you for asking. Right now it’s all about strengthening it. How are you?

2 Likes

Much better than the snow I’m staring at :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

I definitely agree with that :grin:

2 Likes

Doing ok, staying busy. Couple more projects on the house and will be able to get t o some indoor grows in. Can’t wait

3 Likes

These arrived today @OhNo555 thank you

11 Likes

Buddy just sent me this :joy:

9 Likes

Good morning everyone. Just got home from the doctor. It’s been a week of appointments. Leg is healing well and the inhaler prescription I’ve had for 30 years is renewed :joy:. Just make sure you go in every 6 months

14 Likes

Great news. Carry on.

5 Likes

Every 6 months I like every 6 years better lmao. Everytime I go there it’s like taking my car to the mechanic. It’s old and I know there’s problems but it’s not broke so carry on haha. We sure too hard on our bodies tho. When your younger it’s easy to think you can do anything then later in life it’s like oh why did I do that so much as a kid. I say this yet I turn 30 this year. Best of luck @Emeraldgreen hoping for a speedy recovery!

6 Likes

Your a youngster :joy:. 50 this year​:flushed:. They just wanted me to do two visits a year for the prescription, nothing wrong with me. It’s a shake down since I’ve been on the same prescription for years.

5 Likes

Yep, they get paid per visit, even if it’s a handshake . You see this more and more now, I lost my shit when they told my son he needed to go every 3 months now for his inhalers I was like “so 22 years it was fine that he only come in once a year or so, but now he’s gotta come in 4x a year? I’m not the guy you wanna use to make a few extra bucks nor are my kids so unless you wanna lose 4 patients and have some horrible reviews about how you are only in it for the money, I would continue to write his prescriptions as they were the last two decades. “ no joke 20 mins later our pharmacist called (he’s a life long family friend ) and said looks like you got through to her, Nikolas now has 20 refills on both of his inhalers”

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Glad to hear your leg is healing @Emeraldgreen . The medical industry here (in the States) is a racket. They’re in league with the insurance industry and big pharma. Every opportunity for extortion MUST be exploited. Greed all around.

The only way to avoid it is to be lucky enough to never get sick or injured. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

As always, you’re the man. Definitely not having you drive to Richmond though! One of these days I do wanna try a couple of your legendary plants (after I learn to keep em alive lol) but I’ll come up your way brother :100:

Yea man these doctors love those recurring RX’s. You’re lucky its every 6mo’s, my moms doc is every 3… and if you’re on a controlled substance you gotta go in EVERY month. They got a real hustle. Happy to hear your legs healing up.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

5 Likes

The painkiller thing is so weird. I left an er with a broken leg and a prescription for Tylenol! Than I hear people say they got pain pills for all kinds of what I consider minor pain. Apparently I’m not saying the right words :joy:

6 Likes

ya like pk’s for after wisdom tooth, or reg tooth extraction, it never hurt after. major back pain though? heat and 800mg ibuprofen :rofl:, not going to lie even after plate screws inserted in arm and broken, never needed a painkiller.

2 Likes

That’s what I see happening :thinking:.

3 Likes

It’s changing now or has been for a couple years, it’s getting to the point you gotta be dying again to get any opiates whatsoever…. They have scared the shit out of docs with laws and regulations/restrictions so they have almost stopped and in fact recinded many of the scripts people had retained for years and years and were legit. It’s sad, got people going through withdrawals or going on methadone/Suboxone or in severe pain not knowing where to turn :man_facepalming:t2: it’s honestly ridiculous, that’s in Canada anyway

6 Likes