Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

I know a girl who has a chunk of hash from late 80s :exploding_head:. I keep telling her it’s plentiful now, she doesn’t need to hoard it

9 Likes

Wtf? Seriously that’s hilarious

5 Likes

It really sounds insane!!!

2 Likes

I mean who are we to judge when the apocalypse could be tomorrow? Lmao

5 Likes

dang! I’m afraid of dmt so I won’t do it. love the cid though hehe

3 Likes

Yes, that sounds definitely like you are going to have a lovely smelling neighborhood

4 Likes

…Love the way this thread meanders too. So many insightful comments regarding psychedelics. That wedding @hooddirt mentioned sounds sublime. Mind expansion is definitely best practiced among beloved friends/family in a beautiful outdoor setting.

7 Likes

I love how it meanders also.

5 Likes

Come over and get a couple cuts from me he says

24 Likes

Thats alot of cuts!

To all the past/present psychedelic aficionados here… anyone here found any pain relief benefit from micro-dosing mushies or cid?

5 Likes

There’s a Mushie grow thread here, been following along just haven’t tried running any yet, shoebox style seems up my alley… Good question about pain relief and micro dosing… All I know is they made me feel real good the last time I ate a pile…

Mushie Thread

5 Likes

Not sure about pain relief but I’ve been micro dosing last 2 years and definitely made me not as grumpy and no anxiety 4 days on 3 off 200mg golden teachers

8 Likes

Psftt LUCKY haha
Good thing it’s only a couple lmao
What strains !?
Zoomed in ! Only one I cannot make out !

3 Likes

Nice bro! That garlic sherb should be fire! Now that’s how you give cuts!

6 Likes

The one bag is garlic sherb 3 the other two my partner made. I’m not clear on the genetics. The one is supposed to be fast finishing, other tastes like grape soda. I think that’s correct.
This is why I’m always crowded he wants to give me like 3 more bags :briefcase:
Good morning everyone

9 Likes

Grape soda…that’s something I could get behind I noticed last winter maybe earlier one before my memories shot but there were a lot different soda strains coming from Seattle bean breeders I don’t recall which one but never heard anything about how they produce and whatnot

4 Likes

I’m not going to really know until I flower them. Guess a snow day gives me time to clone today :joy:

5 Likes

I know right I didn’t realize it snowed til I let the dog out , starting to realize how much I really don’t care for winter said it was -2 at 3am

4 Likes

I get to play with the puppies in the snow today, that’s always a great time

5 Likes

Any reason you do 3 days off? @bevestaldo
&
Mornin EG :+1:
Back to the work grind today over here. Yall have a great day. You lucky #%^! @Emeraldgreen puppies & snow lol

5 Likes