Emeraldgreen first thread (Part 1)

I’m going to :sob:

3 Likes

There’s a little group of us around here that believe in the barter system. If you say something is organic, or whatever… the others better not find out you lie.

5 Likes

Oh yeah deff disgusted when I heard it !

A man’s word should never have to be questioned !
Especially about how he grows a vegetable !

4 Likes

I’ve never heard of that being questioned. I’m just saying trust is crucial. If a trade is made, trust is given on both sides. If you trade for a hound pup and are told it’s had all it’s shots only to find out that three or four of the litter ended up with Parvo or Distemper, don’t expect your trust level to go up. lol

4 Likes

I hear you and completely agree on that …
We have word for them people but they shall not be disclosed !

5 Likes

Liars? Is it liars? Or maybe jerks?

5 Likes

Suspense is killing me. What word is that?

5 Likes

We will have to make up our own words. Fartholelickers. That’ll do.

6 Likes

That really rolls off the tongue :joy:

5 Likes

Nothing cheers ya up like a dog curled up in a blanket :100: Someone once asked me “Whats the best proof you have for the existence of god”. I shrugged. If someone asked me that same question today, I’d say a puppy curled up in your lap is the closest proof i got :laughing:

7 Likes

I’ll be borrowing that for sure.
Good morning everyone

8 Likes

@Emeraldgreen wanted to say thanks for the tag on the giveaway post. For some reason I couldn’t reply or post on that topic, guessing cuz I’m newww… But appreciate it anyway!

6 Likes

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone has a great day. Hopefully my day is more productive than yesterday :disappointed:

7 Likes

Morning @Emeraldgreen. Should be a good day today. Going to pick up floating shelves today for our kitchen. I will hopefully get them installed today or tomorrow.

What do you have planned for today?

5 Likes

I bought eggs and bread. Beat that.

6 Likes

I’m down for French Toast :drooling_face:. No shelves installation though :joy:

4 Likes

I was gonna get milk too but we didn’t need any.

Productive and problem solving.

3 Likes

I guess we need to show up at @Foreigner place for some home cooked French toast… I am down…:grinning::grinning::grinning:

5 Likes

I want cinnamon and sugar on mine thou

4 Likes

I have real maple syrup but you can’t have any.

4 Likes